What are you listening to

Damn, Pharoahe Monch was absolutely one of the most underrated rappers of the 90’s. Look at him completely upstage Mos Def. Nate Dogg is effortlessly brilliantly as always.

RIP Malik B.

“Can I get a witness to dismiss Christmas from the myth list”

1 Like

What do y’all think of this song?

It’s very addicting but I’m not sure it’s even good

1 Like

Is prog-rock cool now? Are young people jamming to King Crimson? I have so many questions.

You know, there’s a difference between dreaming and visualizing.

1 Like

I guess this has been out for a year and a half but I just came across it. I thought this video was well done. They even have a little bit of choir in it.

Edit: I’m biased because I think JT is one of the most talented people I’ve seen perform and Stapleton is one of my favorite singer songwriters.

1 Like

This is what I have been listening to while I work the last week.

This is my favorite

2 Likes

Last one for the day. As much as I hate big tech and think there are a lot of problems the youtubes has sent me this fucking masterpiece.

1 Like

Beirut’s signature singer:

Set to a poem by Kahlil Gibran. Partial lyrics:

Give me the flute, and sing
immortality lies in a song
and even after we’ve perished
the flute continues to lament

1 Like

this is good. he’s this generation’s MJ. when he starts walking at 1:10 it gets good. love the R&B vocal signature, then it obviously goes a bit country. he hasn’t circumscribed his art smaller.

also, you’re a good poster, mang :)

1 Like
1 Like

dude, the world needs this right now

Love and hate.
How much more are we supposed to tolerate?
Can’t you see there’s more to me than my mistakes?
Sometimes I get this feeling, makes me hesitate.

1 Like

oh that trumpet.

Ibra!!!

you’d like Al Di Meola’s album Orange and Blue

At the end before the credits JT says something and Stapleton starts cracking up. I can’t make out what he is saying.

According to a YT comment they recorded that video in one take. My 8 year old daughter loves the song too so we jam out to it.

1 Like