What are you listening to

Tina Turner and the Ikettes are maybe one of the most underrated live acts ever. Fuck Ike, but this is some great shit. Tina was an amazing showwoman.

1 Like
3 Likes

I don’t listen to them enough now days but Check Your Head and on were some the most influential lyrics to me as a person in all of music. RIP MCA

1 Like

My brother was at this… They ran for their life’s that night. I had a ticket but gave it to my friend who enjoyed their music and he was asking so much. :joy:

Jist of it was that they called the crowd junkies and flung Jelly babies at the crowd near the end of the show… Edgy huh… Well they nearly got got.

1 Like

Obligatory (some of the lyrics are wrong that are on the video):

Love their dress at that gig lol

In retrospect, the Beastie Boys really were an absurdly improbable crossover: a group of Jewish garage punk rock guys who started rapping and yet somehow it worked because they exuded authenticity from every pore.

1 Like

That was supposed to be the spine of god album. It’s not. Not fixing it.

https://youtu.be/fRZ0K4MruY8

“I sold a hundred hits to a hundred heads that will never come back. You know what I mean.”

the new Dennis Rodman 30 for 30 is Goat

when you get a chance, watch it! His life is so interesting. Jesus, there really is so much fascinating history in this world. Makes you wanna live forever to know it all.

“Peeeace brother is what you get from the chemical king. You get what you give. You know what I mean. Don’t be surprised there’s a bug in your eye. “

1 Like

Hola!

the song after the drum solo is Goat