Werewolf?

Is there a way to make a certain thread so that posts are uneditable? Would save a lot of worry about accidental edits as well as making it so dummies can’t do it deliberately.

A way to turn off likes at the game mod’s discretions but only for that game thread?

If someone wants to go to that much trouble, let them break the game

Went back and relived this

Turns out, I was trying to make myself wolf bait with my riddles. Fake peeked a wolf, was killed night 1 by the wolves, and the wolf I fake peeked ended up making it to the end of the game, which drove me nuts in endgame.

Lots of fun

1 Like

I think I was in the first ever ww game on 2p2, before POG existed. I made it deep as a villager and I felt we were at a standstill in the game with villagers not wanting to name anyone because one wrong vote would allow the wolves to put it over the top and win the game, and the wolves were waiting for a villager to make that exact mistake. So I rolled the dice and voted for the most suspicious player. I was wrong, the wolves pounced, and I was thoroughly ridiculed by my fellow villagers. Never played again. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like