We got him

I give him a little credit for the Biden ice cream, too. Got a little chuckle out of me, I’ll admit.

1 Like

Ok that puts me on fucking mega tilt.

first i thought it was garland, but then noticed the caption. man, i thought, they had forgotten about soros, and poor ben didn’t get the memo

I don’t get cankles. Who is that supposed to be?

The hint is that she’s saying “lock him up”.

Hilldawg

That was my first guess, but I decided it didn’t really look like her and I’d also never heard her referred to as cankles before, so there was a good chance it was someone else.

I haven’t heard cankles before either, I’m really just assuming.

Cankles seems like a limbaughesque insult.

She never struck me as particularly overweight, tho.

1 Like

I activate my highbrow art persona, stroke my chin, thoughtfully squint and really try to take in all of the nuance in Garrison’s masterpieces. Through this process I discerned Biden is talking out of his ass in that second one.

3 Likes

I believe John Madden coined the term ‘cankles’ - at least that’s the first place I heard it - not talking about HRC though.

14 Likes

You watch football?

Also, I think that is correct.

I mostly gave up watching sports after having kids when I was 31.

For me it was poker that I gave up. Poker and sports probably would have been even better, but I’m weak.

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1642321557065179138?s=46&t=RKQIqRrKzVps835SSEmebA

Lul

Why is Biden presenting his ass to the school?

It doesnt matter to them. They will throw any misogynist insult at Hillary whether it fits her or not

2 Likes

Have you not heard the phrase “showing your ass” as relating to revealing your true stupid/hateful motivations or self

Thank you for reminding me that Rush Limbaugh is dead.

3 Likes