We got him

We can definitely have a 2-3 year deadline. I’m just not sure you can indict, set up a trial, and convict someone with unlimited legal resources within a year. I mean, I could be totally wrong. I just don’t know how trials work

1 Like

Sure 3 years is fine.

1 Like

nit: he started breaking the law at will way before 7 years ago.

2 Likes

Trump receives a guilty verdict by jury no later than midnight of 4/14/2026 in any jurisdiction within the United States. Death, illness or any non legal justice affiliated event preventing such a verdict is a push. +100 for $1.000.00

@ me if acceptable and consider it booked

Also willing to accept action on either DoJ and Fulton county bringing charges at even money. Either or, I would want an overlay. Will do individual charges as prop bets as well as guilty verdicts. If anyone is seriously interested I will come up with lines for each. DM or @ me

How about this.

Trump receives a guilty verdict by jury in any jurisdiction within the United States AND it is enforced. I.e. stay on appeal doesnt count. If it isnt enforced because he avoids New York or whatever it diesnt count. The bet is about consequences

Every year. You pay me $20 if it has NOT happened. Payment due first of Jan.

When it does happen. I pay you $100.

Death ends the bet.

1 Like

If Trump were to fall out of a window, that would be bad news for… Joe Biden. And great news for DeSantis; he could claim the deep state did him in while vowing to pick up the mantle of the martyred MAGA prophet.

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1644656338578841601?s=20

:+1:

Interesting prop! So there’s no time limit. I pay you $20 every January until a guilty verdict is upheld at which time you’ll pay me $100? If so, booked.

I’m well aware that I’m sure to lose $20 and probably $40, but still feel it’s +EV. Definitely an interesting prop tho and I’m willing to do more of these. However, it’s rather long term and don’t think I’d be comfortable going larger with this type of bet without an escrow

@ or DM me if this one is booked. Thanks

2 Likes

@Cactus

Booked.

Yeah. Thought it was a fun way. Only works for small amounts.

2 Likes

Rugby’s going to be the only one in the world hoping 102 year old Donald Trump keeps living.

14 Likes

lmao this is amazing.

a 3 year future and some degenerate version of a Bobby Bonilla perpetuity contract. I love it.

3 Likes

I didn’t want to say before i did the bet, but I entered his details into a life expectancy calculator…

Sure. Hes fat. But hes rich, white, college educated, working, exercising, doesn’t drink or smoke.

Depressing.

Don’t forget the Evil intangible. Motherfucker is gonna live forever.

2 Likes

In 2018 his blood pressure was 116/70 and his cholesterol wasn’t bad.

I want this bet but way higher stacks. Lol

“President Trump spent nearly seven hours today describing in detail his extraordinary business success,” said Chris Kise, a lawyer for Mr. Trump. “The transactions at the center of this case were wildly profitable for the banks and for the Trump entities.”

The former president answered every question, said Alina Habba, another lawyer for Mr. Trump.

[rainbow]The transactions at the center of this case were wildly profitable[/rainbow]

1 Like

Pleading the fifth is a kind of answer

That is a bad bet and the escrow doesn’t really help the risk of people just losing track of each other over the years.

Except there is almost zero chance rugbys side will ever have to pay so it is pure equity.

1 Like