Walrus part IV: A New Hope for jalfrez errrrr. Interest thread.

Waiting on master to finish his, so another 6 weeks? Take your time

1 Like

Should be in, pending an intensive review of Texas musical output for the last 50 years.

3 Likes

Big me is a really good song

1 Like

Heyā€¦

Shut up

2 Likes

In.

1 Like

in

Maybe Iā€™ll finish above 10th place in this one.

10th place is not bad in binary

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping I score at least average because I donā€™t want to have to lower my opinion of Riv and KONY based on musical differences!

thisā€¦did not go the direction I expected. My picks are very different than my initial leanings (except the first category) and definitely less upbeat than the previous walrus. maybe i was ā€œupbeatedā€ out.

Weā€™ll see, I guess.

also, TIL there are way too many bands from NY to choose fromā€¦

and the UK!

true, but I knew that going in.

1 Like

add skydiver, pauwl, ChrisV and jalfreziGoat

so thatā€™s 12(14 with 2 alternates)

need 1 more

You guys can submit your entries whenever youā€™d like. one entrant already has, and it was fun getting acquainted before the deluge!

You all are going to think I only listen to classic rock, but I barely do. In the car I almost only listen to classical (not well received in this game) and on the computer I listen to all kinds of random stuff, but I donā€™t know much of it well enough to pick out favorites.

1 Like

u do fine :heart:

1 Like

I want to be in

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got all mine ready but donā€™t want to push the button early in case your memory of their outstanding brilliance dims a little with time.

1 Like

1 Like

Just taken tomorrow off work. Iā€™m saying itā€™s because I have an awful cold and need to rest, but really itā€™s so I can work on this entry.

5 Likes