Walrus part IV: A New Hope for jalfrez errrrr. Interest thread.

2 Likes

my categories will be judged arbitrarily and capriciously. I have exquisite taste tho so that should make things a bit easier. have fun!

5 Likes

Will be in. When are we due?

2 Likes

gonna allow a few days for interest to be expressed and you to complete your masterpiece, then will invoke deadline by which all entries yadda yadda

see if we need alternates etc

1 Like

in!

3 Likes

I have all but one worked out. Excited!

1 Like

In, should be able to submit some real music and everything.

3 Likes
1 Like

(just getting it out of my system)

1 Like

I actually like that Mentos tune of theirs

1 Like

Man I donā€™t know where any bands are from.

1 Like

hmmmm

I found a good list for NY, the Brits one cannot be a prob. Texas has many

In

3 Likes

I feels like itā€™s not walrus etiquette to ask for more information about the categories, like interpret them as best you can and suffer the consequences if you missed the point; but for the ny/texas/brit categories, is it enough for an act/group to have been born there, or to have grown up there, etcā€¦? Or do you have to exhibit some new yorkish-ness like chanting letā€™s go yankees in inappropriate situations?

2 Likes

no stereotypical bs

like no southern twang or that

Grandma used to singā€¦

like Kingā€™s X are widely thought to be from Texas, even though thatā€™s not technically correct, they formed in Mizzou. But they broke big and bad once they went to Houston. Still criminally underrated tho ( but they most definitely qualify for the Texas question imo )

1 Like

In, if allowed to do back-to-back Walruses (sounds like a Shakespearean sex euphemism).
If not, alternate please.

2 Likes

rexx
smrk
mimosaDef
Louie
Lacazette
microbet
Pyatnitski
and Master

with alternates seities and Johnny boyee

2 Likes

In

How long do we have?

Also, title is a mirage in the landscape occupied by walruses.

2 Likes

Good choice of categories but 95% of my walrus time will be spent trying to find one match.

1 Like