Walrus 12 or so: sign up thread

2 or 3 times two people have submitted the same band, but not the same song as far as I remember.

i sent the same band as someone else twice in my 3 walruses (Clash and X-ray spex which is pretty lol), so surely it happened more or i’m very unlucky.

Sorry it’s looking like the first reveal will be tomorrow now. I have time to listen and do write ups, but finding an hour or two for the actual reveal is tough. Work has been very busy this week. On the plus side, I’m making progress on category 2 as well.

1 Like

Meanwhile, everybody should get themselves prepared to argue about what counts as a “real” protest song! :smile:

2 Likes

I should be able to send the rest tomorrow and at worst by the end of the weekend you’ll have everything.

2 Likes

I am excited for the reveal

I was going to enter “The Lonesome Death of Hattie Carrol” but then thought Bob Dylan was too obvious for a protest song category. So I think I ended up submitting a non-protest song. FPS.

Firat reveal will be tomorrow at about 9:30am pst!

5 Likes

Zomg! I’ll likely be asleep then since I stay up til 3, but I’m in if I wake up

Actually it might be more like 10 am so you can stay up until 2. Then off to bed, young man.

2 Likes

Just do what I do on Friday nights: Drink enough that you pass out early and naturally wake up early as a result.

Have to say it’s a bit pathetic you’re all sleeping till nearly 7pm! Get on with it imo.

1 Like

It’s just like POG! The walrus reveals never happened there either

I’d love to make a crack about how you are going to get revealed first so you can get to bed but you’ve been crushing it in Walren of late.

Spoilsport.

@seities
@R.C.
@superuberbob
@Yuv
@CanadaMatt3004
@pyatnitski
@TheDuker
@Pauwl
@goofyballer

Reveal in 30 minutes. I’m sorry if I reminded anyone of POG!

3 Likes

@SwankyWilder
@anon92450360

I have to take care of some errands the next few hours so please know that I am preemptively shaking my fist angrily in your general direction.

Boooo. Go on then. Take care of your “chores.” Keep your “life on track.”

1 Like

I’ll be out for the night. So I’ll miss the reveal.

Reveal thread over here.