Can we all agree, anyone voting Dexter should be shunned from the community. ![]()
A lot of great stuff is gonna miss the cut for me. :(
You come at the King, you best not miss!
Sorry but I’m going to have to leave The Wire off my list. Sorry.
Dude, all the pieces matter!
Breaking Bad may have to miss the cut too. Sorry.
wat
It’s like primaries, you vote for who you want to win not who you think will win.
All submissions will be run through an AI detector to ensure that all lists are original work
That’s not fair. Nunnehi will make a list of Mr robot twenty times!
I don’t even think that will make my top 100. That or The Americans. :P
I can’t even get a Sheridan show into my top 20.
![]()
I’m at like 28 and have stuff if want in there.
I’m out! ![]()
I don’t think it’s top 20 but I do miss Joe Pera
If I can submit True Detective Season 1 I should be able to do Sopranos Season 5 no?
You can submit whatever you want. I’m just entering whatever I get into a spreadsheet that calculates the final tallies for every entry that anyone submits. I doubt single season submissions will score very well overall because this isn’t a best season of a show list, so it’s unlikely many people will include that on their list, but I’m not manually rejecting anything. I’m not even reading the lists before I copy and paste them.
No House of the Dragon in case anyone’s forgotten it already
Last question before I do my list: is the poll about The Sopranos the last word on it?
From a single set of ballots, we’ll publish two sets of results. The first will include The Sopranos. The second will be strictly shows that premiered in the 21st century, removing The Sopranos from ballots and adjusting everything below it on those ballots up one position.
If you include The Sopranos in your list you can add a 21st show, in which case for the second tally, The Sopranos will be removed and everything below it on your list will be bumped up one position.