US government waging anti-vax psy-ops via private contractors

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-covid-propaganda/

This is some psychopathic shit.

US government was waging a psy-ops campaign across South east Asia during peak covid to undermine Chinese vaccines. Including arguing that the vaccine contained pork to prevent take up in Muslim countries.

Mostly done via private contractors. Who kept doing it AFTER Biden took over and eventually called a stop to it.

Pure evil.

3 Likes

What the actual fuck. Humans suck so much.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I don’t think this framing is fair to Biden, looks his admin moved to shut it down pretty fast in the context of taking power Jan 2021, looks they ordered it to stop within months of Facebook alerting them
—-

Angered that military officials had ignored their warning, Facebook officials arranged a Zoom meeting with Biden’s new National Security Council shortly after the inauguration, Reuters learned. The discussion quickly became tense.

“It was terrible,” said a senior administration official describing the reaction after learning of the campaign’s pig-related posts. “I was shocked. The administration was pro-vaccine and our concern was this could affect vaccine hesitancy, especially in developing countries.”

“ By spring 2021, the National Security Council ordered the military to stop all anti-vaccine messaging. “We were told we needed to be pro-vaccine, pro all vaccines,” said a former senior military officer who helped oversee the program.”

2 Likes

Incredible

In scheme of the size of US government and them having to find out what the hell was even going on that seems a pretty quick turnaround for anything in federal government that wasn’t known about pre inauguration especially during a transition of power

2 Likes

It’s too bad no one thought to lie to Americans that Covid vaccines had pork in them.

3 Likes

I lol’d.
Yeah, the covid vax is made from extract of sausages and french fries. Sorry, freedom fries!

Fuck the government officials that were in charge of this campaign, but lol at Facebook officials holding a zoom meeting asking the government to stop rather than, you know, just no allowing accounts to post shit like that.