Unstuck Twitter

Ok so i got a twitter. If i can get trump to block me without breaking the terms and conditions do i get to sue.

Also twitter is very confusing. Like i made a tweet on my homepage that just says hello twitter and somehow it has hundreds of views…why are people looking at it and how did they find it? Besides the one tweet on my homepage i made a few on trumps but they did not get that many views so i dont get it. Guess ill figure it out…i need to watch more videos.

Twitter is…

I’ve just published my whole life’s work & here it is.
2 retweets 4 likes.

Hey I’m glad Manatees stay in the water because their bums are smelly looking.
112,987 retweets 1,000,000 likes.

2 Likes

Bumpity bump. A discussion came up in another thread and I thought it was worth flagging. Tagging @kre8tive

Several posters noted that they don’t feel comfortable with the official Unstuck Twitter attacking a candidate. (I happen to agree, despite the target being Buttigieg.)

I think there are pros to being inflammatory, as it could drive engagement and result in traffic, but despite the heavy Bernie-lean of this group there are many members who prefer other candidates, and I think it’s best we keep the official Twitter somewhat neutral.

FWIW I am fully in favor of clowning on Trump because no one here supports him and I doubt any Trump supporter has much to contribute here, but I think it’s worth discussing where that line should be.

In my opinion, it lies somewhere between mocking Trump and attacking a candidate genuinely preferred by contributing members of this board. If that line moves in the future, that’s fine, but I don’t want to risk losing contributors because they’re on the wrong side of that line.

I will delete anything inflammatory.

It’s gone, I posted that under the impression I was on my personal account.

My bad.

3 Likes

No worries, I’d have posted the same on my personal account haha.

Easy peezy, but worth keeping in mind in case you ever get tired of being our megaphone and want to pass the job on to someone else.