Unstuck Thread of Gratitude

Just wanted to take a moment to thank all you unruly fux for giving me a place to learn, share, vent, and get inspired. Special thanks to GG and ZZ for the work they put in.

Big ups to to Cuse as I remember him helping lead the exodus.

Thanks going out to the remaining members who help with some of the behind the scenes tasks. I’m not sure exactly who all does what but it is greatly appreciated.

The past 2 years have been the most isolated of my life and this place has really helped me.

That’s all I got.

One last thing: sweet potato casserole is the GOAT. (without marshmallows obviously)

23 Likes

And don’t forget that 9" hog

1 Like

I was going to give this a heart until I saw this.

(Okay, I hearted it anyway. But no.)

3 Likes

tenor-1

3 Likes

I don’t like thanksgiving but thankful for everyone here.

4 Likes

dear @everyone:

this is a serious message for everyone reading this right now. i know for many of you i’m your favorite poster. so many people have been sending me private messages telling me so and thanking me, so, well, you’re welcome. i do it all for you. i do it for the fans. happy thanksgiving. and no more messages, please. thank you, thank you. and nothing to be signed. nothing! anything that arrives after the 26th of november is gonna be tossed; thank you thank you.

anyway, peace and love peace and love

21 Likes

Wtf I guess we all got spammed with the same messages

Grateful!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving from the foot of the Eastern Sierras. I love all of you, yes I said ALL*

*I might also be on my second large glass of sangria…

29 Likes

This picture is incredible!

1 Like

My husband is a pretty good amateur photographer, if I do say so myself. He doesn’t have the most state of the art gear, but he’s got a great eye.

This was taken in a Canon 6D, which is several years old now, with a 24-105mm adjustable lens. He used a 30- sec exposure for this one. Looks like daytime, but this was taken around midnight last night.

4 Likes

Thanks to the mods, admins, jokers, memesters, weightlifters, dieters, chess geeks, photographers, pet lovers, hard-headed numbers guys, activists, grumpy leftists, reformed libertarians, international posters, and people who know stuff about food, booze, cars, history, society, and even politics. What a year. Would have been worse without this place.

8 Likes

Holy shit you’re right. Look at the stars!

1 Like

This is one of my all time favorite WTF rants. It firmly proved that Ringo is a psycho. Well done.

1 Like

I’m WARNING you with peace and love that I have too much to do!

He got this one too. Same time.

5 Likes

I love all of you

6 Likes

Forum for a last year has been a ride. Even before the great huckabeast politics deletion event was starting to get tired of 2p2. Thanks for the forum. Helped keep things a little sane this past year, even as insane as this past year was.

5 Likes

We don’t do Thanksgiving in Straya, so fuck you all.

3 Likes

For serious though, it’s great to have this place to bounce my political ideas off and learn things, I have progressed from a sort of pseudo-libertarian moron in my early 20s to my status now as a left-leaning social democrat, so people actually do change their politics. It just takes time.

IDK if anyone has tried to argue politics anywhere else on the internet but you might as well just spray lemon juice into your eyes, so even if I get frustrated sometimes the value is still easy to see.

4 Likes