Unstuck’s Playlist A-Z

i’m in love with this song now and had never heard it before lol

2 Likes

At what exact time do we move to D? I’m 6 hours ahead of EST.

2 Likes
1 Like

I was gonna suggest whenever, since I don’t think there’s a set line or time, but then someone posted another C video so I did too.

Here we go.

2 Likes

Posting mine for C. Song takes a little while to spin up but goddamn that last verse from Kendrick is just so smooth and so good. Just listen to that on repeat 5 or 6 times and bask in it.

1 Like

I saw the Police at the Liverpool Empire when they were still thought of as a punk band. Supported by Richard Hell and the Voidoids and the Cramps.

I can still vividly remember the Cramps walking on the stage with Lux Interior stick thin, stupid tall wearing a purple suit and Poison Ivy looking fucking incredible. They launched into I was Teenage Werewolf and my mind was completely blown. Changed my life that moment.

1 Like

Also SHAME on all of us for letting it get to D without posting:

3 Likes

I was hoping someone would post Come On Eileen. I loved that song.

1 Like

hmmm, D is a good letter. I have several choices here.

Let’s go with a song that always makes me happy when I hear it. Also, it has one of the most quintessentially 80’s videos of all time.

I missed posting Cuban Slide yesterday :frowning: https://youtu.be/8ESYcPMW2N4

1 Like

Love this song. Poppy, upbeat, puts me in a good mood when I put it on.

Swoon

3 Likes

First grime song added to the playlist

First song on this playlist used for an anime OP theme and first song in Japanese

Here’s the edited version for Great Teacher Onizuka

Swoon indeed :heart_eyes:

I “met” her at the Wag Club in Wardour Street once, must have been 1981 - she was with John Gordon Sinclair. Offered to by her a drink - turned down flat. Still a high point of my youth

3 Likes