Unstuck’s Playlist A-Z

Just an incredible album. My hot (stolen) take is that if Nirvana hadn’t been Nirvana that MM would have been

Taylor Hawkins & The Coattail Riders - C U In Hell

Taylor Hawkins (of the Foo Fighters) featuring LeAnn Rimes. Great song from a great album. Awesome bridge. LeAnn’s voice fits in really well.

Mick looks like he did more than a few lines before this song.

1 Like

Pet Your Friends was an album I listened to a lot in the 90s. Dishwalla might be known to most people as an alternative one-hit wonder, but I’m picking a different song of theirs that qualifies for this category.

2 Likes

This song/video was a big turning point for my guitar playing and made me want to change to fingerstyle blues and sent me down a path deep into country blues.

3 Likes

Lol I googled this to confirm that company flow was one of El-P’s old projects, and the google autocomplete suggested “company flow funcrusher plus” - for a minute I just assumed you were a super fan or something.

I remember hearing this one on the radio!

OK, I don’t have as much as the last couple of days, but I’m gonna start with this banger.

2 Likes

RIP Pimp C, probably my favorite from the south

3 Likes

Ooh I have a UGK one I wanted to post but I need to get a few others in there first.

Next up, probably the best 90s band you probably haven’t heard of.

2 Likes

Bay Area legend E40.

I randomly ended up seeing E40 in Rosarito, MX on spring break, and again outside of a Kmart in beautiful Moreno Valley in the Inland Empire.

Was I dressed to go? Nope.
Got hyphy at the sho’? Yup.
E’rybody got choices

3 Likes

stealing some of meb’s thunder:

1 Like

In a similar vein

1 Like

Oh shit I almost missed C

Yup.

1 Like

A classic: