Unstuck Politics T-Shirts

If there’s a chance you might buy a $20 T-Shirt and have me send it to you, but are waiting for a design you like, lemme know. If we don’t have demand for something like the 24, gonna have to change plans. We can definitely go through a bunch of designs. There’s no hurry.

I’d consider buying a microbet avatar t-shirt but kroshopkin may need to reach out Warner Brothers for the Superman license

1 Like

A guillotine one would probably be popular!

2 Likes

Sounds like kind of maybe a good idea?

Who would wear a guillotine shirt for real?

I like the siashopkin one I did for you bettter

https://teespring.com/shop/guillotine-by-da-share-z0ne?pid=369&cid=6513

2 Likes

I’d like to pre-order some shats

I’ll buy 5… 100$ commitment, and gift 4 of them to my fellow forum members

That is very generous of you amigo.

I’m in for one, especially if it’s American apparel as that’s my standard t shirt.

Yeah American apparel seems the way to go. We really shouldn’t sweatshop these.

I’m rich, beotch lol jk thx, bro

i stand by it

so if you can arrive at 19 more

if @Jalfrezi @Rexx @smrk4 and @beetlejuice want a shirt… those are my 4 besties, and they can specify the size they want directly to you in PM however this works

I need double XL. I’m swole up

1 Like

Any thought of including .com in the logo so that people who see it might venture to go directly?

1 Like

Sounds like a good idea. Could be in the art or a stripe below in a normal font that has “unstuckpolitics.com”.

I’m in for one regardless of final design. Here’s one idea:

I suppose there might be some pushback from the community if we literally try to brand the site with a guillotine, but what the hell, I’m an edgelord.

5 Likes

Ok, I’ve put in a request for some more radical designs.

I’d get one.

I own a guillotine shirt…

I’d likely buy one, but I’ll wait to see some additional designs. The dove designs were my favorite, but I’d be in for some more radical designs

Yeah I also like the dove, not sure how I feel about stealing the Schoolhouse Rock font though.