Unstuck Politics Fantasy Football Thread

We had a fantasy football thread in the last place. We have 8 of 10 registered. Only Trolly has paid up. No date is set for the draft.

Let’s get this league going!

1 Like

I’ve paid.

Have you not received my payment for SA, rexx and I?

Ah yes I have. Been getting an influx of email since the new job. Probably slipped by my eyes.

1 Like

I will settle up the cheese this weekend

We are still missing a signup in the league fyi

we are missing 2 sign-ups in the league, and need a tenth manager because dodgerirish has opted out

maybe wookie is interested. he played previous years

1 Like

I’m opening it up. If any of you can vouch for somebody being committed to FF, PM me and I’ll send the email for PayPal + invite link.

ok. firstly. the old forum was better laid out just saying.

secondly. I have paid up and i have joined. we are at 7 now. I am going to put the apb out and see if we can’t get one more to make it 8.

2 Likes

Bob, trolly, luke, myself, SA, and rexx have paid

namath is about to pay

that leaves catface and louis cypher as i expected, who have not paid nor created their teams.

can we PM them both?

plus, we will add 1, finding a tenth.

8-team leagues are silly. It would be a last resort option

I might be able to get a rl friend to join up if it comes to that, he’s good and also a fantasy degen

2 Likes

Let’s do it.

Hey sorry I’m still in, I just have not been following this. Can someone PM me the link to the league, and I’ll find the PayPal to send my monies

1 Like

Yes, sir. Mister commissioner, can you see to this? thank you.

here’s the info, meowmers

PayPal is rwn115 @ gmail.com (remove spaces obv)

I had already sent it to him

1 Like

Alright I joined and sent my dues

1 Like

OK so we need 2 more… louiscyher is still MIA, so the 1st two to join get the spots imo

Sent the money to SUB’s paypal. I clicked the yahoo-link a while ago so I thought I already had a team. Clicking it again now gets me an this message:

"The invitation link that you provided is for an invalid league! You may have typed the league ID incorrectly, or the league may no longer exist. If you’d like, you can join one of our other leagues below.

There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly."

1 Like

I think I have joined the league now.

1 Like

One team short then.