Ukraine, Russia, and the West

he did call russia a threat when obama went nuh uh to be fair

I’ll allow this one

3 Likes

And he’s taking shots at Trump too. Legit statement.

1 Like

Just saw him. What a Dick.

Going to have some whiskey instead of reading this article I found that suggests physicians will be the first ones drafted, and not dwell on how there’s only one specialty (trauma surgery) more useful than mine.

2 Likes

CNN correspondent in Kyiv is saying that they got a hotel balcony facing east because that’s the direction to Russia.

1 Like

Time Magazine saying the US has 8k troops in Poland and 2k in Romania.

Thanks once again to the posters of UP. Like the COVID thread, this is my most reliable source for what is going on in this situation.

Sad to see it unfolding.

15 Likes

Biden won’t be up to the task here. Like he hasn’t been on anything. This is very bad.

2 Likes

To be fair, he’s also calling out tRUmp and the short sightedness of “America First”

1 Like

God that’s gotta be an awkward conversation at the hotel front desk.

“Any special requests?”

“Yes, a high floor with a war view please.”

13 Likes

Putin has like 200K troops in the region, plus what Belarus has.

Apparently Donnie is currently talking via phone on FN

https://twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1496689463761817600?cxt=HHwWgMC-qebIp8UpAAAA

We need a Churchill, FDR, or JFK level leader. We get this fucking guy.

Putin couldn’t ask for a better situation. A big chunk of Americans support him, we’re bitterly divided (he played a big role in that via misinfo), and we’ve gone back to back super weak leaders.

1 Like

Maybe this would be a good time to impeach the President of the UN Security Council.

2 Likes

almost as if he had this planned all along

2 Likes

I dunno, can’t Germany or someone else figure it out this time? Think Biden has done as well as could be expected in this particular role of the Presidency….

1 Like

Watching the Ukrainian UN ambassador is heartbreaking. “Most of my statement is now useless”

1 Like

well our previous president would’ve cheered it on and might’ve tried to join him

well I don’t have to say would, he is right now

Most of Europe is a mess politically also. I’m sure that went into the calculation.