Спи моя красавица

translates along the lines of

My darling is in a coffin
I got on top and I’m fucking her.
Like it or don’t like it,
It’s your duty, my beauty.

He said “less” of a sick fuck.

4 Likes

I only know about this because a Russian acquaintance posted this on FB at the time:

What a stupid fucking world we live in. We really are all fucked if this is really the best we can do leadership wise.

https://twitter.com/thedailyshow/status/1504632533052493827?s=21

4 Likes

42 posts were merged into an existing topic: Potential outcomes of Russian invasion of Ukraine discussion (WWIII/nukes?)

The conservative view of the conflict from people I know is 100% the “if Russia started building up defense systems on the Mexican border we would be pretty concerned too” line. A little bit of Maidan Revolution illegitimacy too.

Where do we think the mainstream republican position on the conflict lands? “Beautiful people on both sides,” need to stop sanctioning Russia/military aid to Ukraine?

Trump also had an anti-NATO bent for a while that didn’t really catch on.

Trump’s anti-NATO views were/are entirely driven by his instinctive desire to not pay bills. His rants about NATO were all based on WHY DO WE GOTTA PAY ALL THIS MONEY WHY DON’T THOSE EUROS PAY FOR IT THEMSELVES AMERICA FIRST! He was/is utterly incapable of understanding the geopolitical implications of a weak NATO. He’s too stupid and short sighted.

4 Likes

I think they will just land on “weak Joe Biden allowed this to happen with his weakness” and stop at that. Conservative brain does not require or even seek out a policy consistent with its incessant yammering, as long as there is a lib villain its mission accomplished.

5 Likes

I think they’re going to keep coming around to “maybe Putin isn’t all that bad”. If the Liberals say Putin is bad, it’s a HUGE effort for them not to respond with a forceful assertion that ACTUALLY Putin is good. Did Putin ever call you a racist? Checkmake libtards.

It’s going to be a two-track thing. As Riverman notes, they’re going to blame everything they can on Biden, but they’re also going to try to paint Putin as a bad guy who is nevertheless being punished unfairly by cancel culture and pivot to typical drivel about cancel culture while claiming that people are actually more free in Russia than the United States because they don’t have to accept athletes competing under their gender identity rather than their gender assigned at birth.

2 Likes

Putin actually said something about the decadent west and their gender freedoms in his unhinged Stalin-esque speech about scum and traitors and national cleansing earlier this week.

https://twitter.com/emeriticus/status/1504656108945879041

Some great right wing lunacy.

2 Likes

Does Putin want to let trans people into your daughter’s bathroom?

I’m actually surprised that my mother is so pro-Ukraine despite being a total deplorable otherwise.

Maybe Antifa types should go to Ukraine, learn some stuff while fighting the Russians, and bring that home to use in the US…

1 Like

Yup, what I’m seeing on Twitter is a ton of, “If WW3 starts, the libs better go fight it because they voted for this weak guy who let it happen.”

With some, “Well, hey, you mandated vaccines so I can’t go fight it, hope you’re up for it libtard!” mixed in.

Weak Joe Biden allowed this to happen with his weakness.

Speaking of which, Hunter and Joe Biden made billions from Ukraine and there’s obviously something fishy going on.

But if that’s not true, Ukraine was invented by Russia and was always a part of it anyway.

And if you don’t agree with that, then wouldn’t you agree the US would be mad if Russia put military bases in Mexico?

And if that sounds ridiculous, have you heard about the US run biolabs in Ukraine?

And if you can’t accept or believe any of that, fuck you, America First, MAGA 2024.

6 Likes

Republicans really did a piss-poor job articulating what exactly the Hunter-Ukraine scandal is all about. It’s a simple thing but they threw in a “laptop from hell,” crackpipes, and something about emails and it became incomprehensible.

1 Like

They do not have the burden of articulating anything.