Ukraine LC Debates, Arguments and Terrible Memes

Isn’t that exactly who you’re looking for to carry out your ideas?

Zorro_Guy_Williams

gfy.

it’s a profoundly weird thing to virtue signal aggressively to people that you allegedly do not care the opinions of

you literally called him a pedophile please dont make a fool of me with my vouch

Nope I said something like “it makes you wonder” or whatever. So yeah, I alluded to something being wrong with it. Goofy then when into an elaborate description. A week or two later I called him JdiddlerMan after he went around with a pedophile avatar and him and goofy and others kept talking about it.

LMFAO.

Seriously, it goes fast. You don’t want to look back and have a lot of regrets. Just my two cents, do what you want.

I’m sure you realize whether you said it implicitly or explicitly it doesnt really matter

Huh, you can be an unapologetic participant in the US military industrial complex and still welcomed into the Council of Captains?

:thinking:

5 Likes

Really? It seems like only people who are already Captains get that sort of deferential judgment that they are empathetic and reasonable.

1 Like

I personally respect the empathy and reasonableness you’ve brought to the table.

I hate to break it to you, but that place got named.

1 Like

Alright, let me know when the Captains are ready to apologize to Skydiver.

1 Like

There is nothing, NOTHING, I have said about any captain that is half has harsh and undeserved as what has been sent skydiver’s way, and she has expressed far more regret about her participation in the MIC than you have.

2 Likes

You’re just the proof of the hypocrisy, and the ally of those hypocrites. Let me know when they insist on annotating every post you make here with a warning that you were a baby killer in the MIC who has no regrets about it.

OK

3 Likes

a point of order, those are kadyrovites. they are not conscripts. they are essentially a private army, not controlled by the MoD, but rather superficially designated under NatsGvardia. there’s an argument that they are not even legal combatants on the battlefield.

Has Putin considered going with, “They’re sending fentanyl across our border and it’ll kill you if you touch it?”