TWIN PEAKS!

yes and wrote

1 Like

this episode is sf good omg

you ever watch that documentary on him? we might’ve talked about it before lol. it’s a trip

1 Like

this little guy is the arm mike cut off because he didn’t want to be an evil interdimensional spirit like bob anymore. but bob still wants to be evil, and mike and the arm are trying to send knowledge to cooper to help him defeat bob

1 Like

wat

this is like an all-time great episode, i might watch it again right now

and the arm gets to dance over the entire end credits. wow. i’m definitely watching this again right now

s1e3: Zen, or the Skill to Catch a Killer

5 bags of popcorn

2 Likes

Pretty sweet news about that gum.

2 Likes

has there ever been a perfect tv show? yeah, there has. twin peaks season 1 episode 3. they did it. david lynch did it.

1 Like

first we had some delicious cheese sandwiches, and then sex and drugs, the tibetan method, audrey’s dance, and mike and the arm lay out the whole deal to cooper in a dream. 40 minutes??? felt like 10

1 Like

imagining mueller throwing rocks at bottles in the woods trying to solve the “is trump a criminal president” mystery

Gonna be a boring show now that Cooper’s solved everything.

Ah so that is what the Simpsons is referencing in the dream sequence in Who Shot Mr Burns

1 Like

Lol have some coffee

Liking this show so far, not as much as BJ likes it, but I want to see more of this goofy world.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like