TWIN PEAKS!

That was a trip

2 Likes

They def used the exact same sets from season one even for really minor callbacks. Pretty sure the bathroom where Laura snorts up cocaine is the exact same bathroom where Audrey told Cooper that Laura had a sweet tooth for the nose candy. Lots of little things I only noticed because I just watched S1. Sound design was amazing. Also, I liked the tits.

3 Likes

this is why you wanna watch with headphones

Is that movie as dark as I remember ? iirc they completely dropped all the light touches from the tv show, and the story of laura palmer is obviously not a very happy one.

(I had “sad laura palmer” from fwwm as my stars avatar in the poker days, so this actually brings back gambling memories lol)

2 Likes

dark and scary

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Apparently there’s like an hour plus of deleted scenes from the movie that I must seek out.

Lynch filmed like 5 hours for the movie and they released The Missing Pieces with some of the deleted scenes

Fuck the Snyder cut, I want the Lynch cut.

Didn’t know this, looks like you can watch it on Criterion which I don’t have. Maybe they offer a free trial

O shit, it’s definitely on the Criterion Channel, plus interviews with Badalamenti and Sheryl Lee.

2 Likes