TWIN PEAKS!

https://www.seattlepi.com/lifestyle/travel/article/Twin-Peaks-day-Snoqualmie-filming-sites-road-trip-15973265.php

1 Like

that moment would be probably $500 on the blockchain market

2 Likes

lol this is pretty brutal Twin Peaks (1990-1991) ratings - Rating Graph

there are some fun moments deep in s2. david duchovny does 3 episodes as a trans woman fbi agent. and there’s cute andy and lucy stuff, so it’s probably worth a binge while you’re trading nba topshot cards but it’s not david lynch approved until the final 2 episodes of s2

I want a top shot card of Truman grabbing that dude in the nuts.

1 Like

I’d dump my whole roll into a log lady card

3 Likes

I can’t believe they set themselves up for a perfect Fawlty Towers storyline and didn’t deliver with the mystery food critic coming into town at the same time as the shady Japanese business guy.

s-l300

1 Like

Alright lets do it. I’m betting the butler did it.

2 Likes

When Prime asks me if I want to skip the intro:

giphy

3 Likes

david lynch is the murderer, and he’s man enough to do it on screen. he murdered the show! but he didn’t want to. he was under the malign influence of interdimensional demons of pure evil known as television executives

3 Likes

Real good work messing with the crazy person

2 Likes

Yes, the teen detective squad really fucked this up.

2 Likes

ray wise is like the only actor who continued to do acting work after this show. kyle mclaughlan is a movie star, he doesn’t need this show, he’s a millionaire. but the rest of them are so great but i never see them. sad!

1 Like

Hey daddy, remember that time you wanted to fuck me?

1 Like

Did the pregnant Lucy storyline ever get picked back up or are we forgetting that like the mystery food critic?

i’m thinking about watching 2 episodes a night of the bad s2 episodes this week just to do it, just because i love twin peaks. but i wouldn’t recommend you do it, my official recommendation is to keep up the hype for the final 2 episodes of s2 then the movie featuring keifer sutherland and david bowie

this is exactly how i wanna get arrested. “NO! NO!”