Trump's America

Not sure what this is a reference to. The Highlands?

And California is obviously tough. If Country Blue insists on SD that’s both NorCal and SoCal and all access to the Pacific. Similarly, if there was an attempt to divide California down the middle into EasCal and WesCal, that issue still remains.

Would consider using The Basin and maybe some of the western Great Lakes regions in trade for the big blue cities left behind. New Orleans and Miami are some other notables moreso than those in Texas.

Despite the mostly one-way feud/rivalry between Northern and Southern California - culturally and politically CA divides up East/West a lot more than North/South.

3 Likes

A strip of land on one border or the other, I could be convinced of either really. Northern border is easier, perhaps, but the Southern border probably makes more sense - a lot of the counties along the Southern border are blue anyway. The problem becomes how you connect it back once you get to, say, New Orleans.

Most right wingers would be gleeful to get rid of all of California anyway… And it’s okay to take on some red land as long as they don’t make up 35% of the population and 55% of political power. California’s red land agriculture seems worth having.

https://twitter.com/vicstoddard/status/1268620623489560576?s=21

Chaser:

1 Like

@BestOf

2 Likes

A multi-racial family of four from Spokane was accused of being members of Antifa, followed and prevented from leaving their campsite by trees felled to block the road, Clallam County Sheriff’s deputies said.

The family had shopped for camping supplies at Forks Outfitters and were confronted “by seven or eight carloads of people in the grocery store parking lot,” Anderson said they reported to deputies.

“The people in the parking lot repeatedly asked them if they were Antifa protesters. The family told the people they weren’t associated with any such group and were just camping,” the press release said.

“The family had to drive their bus around vehicles in the parking lot in order to get back onto Highway 101.”

The family told deputies that at least four vehicles followed them as they drove northbound out of Forks. They said that two of the vehicles had people in them carrying what appeared to be semi-automatic rifles.

They drove their bus up the A Road and onto a logging spur road, where they pitched a tent to camp for the night, they told deputies, but then heard gunshots in the distance and power saws down the road from where they were camping. They packed their camp to leave.

They found that someone had cut down trees across the spur road.

They were trapped.

Four Forks High School students contacted deputies as they drove up the A Road toward the campers, Anderson said.

“The students used their chainsaw to clear the roadway for the family,” he said in the release.

Chainsaws clearly de rigueur in Clallam County.

This is the most “now I want to leave this country” story I’ve seen in at least a day or two.

Man, those kids from the Twilight books don’t fuck around

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Ad_Analytics/status/1268946254140145666?s=20

1 Like

Yeah this stuff is super upsetting.

My wife is Indian. We have toured all around the US camping and no one ever harassed us. We definitely got some weird looks in different place, I can recall buying groceries in Anus, Mississippi and the locals stared at my wife constantly.

Man you guys are lucky I eventually married yet another white gal at age 35 through no fault of my own. I did um go on a couple dates with a chinese gal and uh got a black gal’s phone number in las vegas once!

I’ve been followed/profiled once and man is that shit unnerving. I couldn’t imagine living everyday like that wondering when it was going to happen again.

I was early waiting for a train at Union Station in DC to go back to new haven so we just walked around the outside of SCOTUS and the Capital for a bit. Had a backpack on that was kinda big because we had spent the long weekend at my buddy’s house in NE DC. Got followed by a Capital police walking step by step from 20 yards away for 15 minutes before he called two more Capital police. All with vests and long guns. Luckily I’m white as the driven snow and apparently don’t look like a right wing fanatic so I was not stopped. But damn you could feel the heat on the back of your neck.

Seth Larson, owner of FREDS Guns 2.0 in Carlsborg, had urged people to carry guns to a protest organized in Sequim to protect Sequim businesses from Antifa, a political protest movement comprising autonomous groups in militant opposition to fascism. He said he had heard Antifa was busing in protesters

LOL ain’t nobody coming to this shit hole town to loot it. Look at this place!

At my last Antifa meeting we decided that we wouldn’t loot towns without liquor stores.

16 Likes

hahah, you should see these posts in the Ramona groups. same shit…and I have the same reaction. No one is coming to loot fucking Ramona. All we have is the last open K-Mart on the planet that they don’t bother to restock. I guess if the looters want antiques they could hit up one of the 14 antique shops we’ve got. LMAO.

2 Likes

Raise your hand if you’re surprised to learn the bike path child bully guy is a cop. Has apparently been arrested.

9 Likes

Not reported yet by WaPo, just an unnamed “strong suspect.”

1 Like

Southlake, Texas about to be ridden down by the Antifa hordes as well. Pearl clutching set to 11. Student protest is planned at the town square and SEVERL people have openly stated that they will carry. One resident was super concerned . . . that police would be restricted from firing live rounds in case Antifa attacks. Also, the ANTIFA males can be recognized by their ponytails and skateboard. 2 weeks ago: Open Texas rally complete with open carry gun toting’ fools and Confederate flag. I need to get out of Tarrant County. I’m losing my f***** mind.

3 Likes