Treating the Capitalists like Royalty

“When the capitalists send their ‘innovators’, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems among us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are just lazy fucks.”

Capitalist ‘Innovation’.

1 Like

Here’s a game to play: pick a capitalist, google them, and see if they are a substance abuser. You’re odds-on to begin with, as a majority of the capitalists are in fact abusive.

Like right now, I just remembered the Enron capitalists. Here’s what a quick google finds…

Kenneth Lay and Jeffrey Skilling, Capitalists, Crooks, Alcoholics

Jeffrey Skilling… got into a scuffle with patrons of a cigar bar in New York City after a night of drinking. He was not arrested… Skilling had a blood-alcohol level… (0.19% BAC)… Prosecutors moved against Skilling, asking a judge to increase his… bond… restrict his travel… and impose a curfew. They argued that Skilling violated his bond’s terms by drinking excessively and failing to report his contact with police…

His youngest child, John Taylor “JT” Skilling, was found dead from a drug overdose at age 20

J.Skilling, of course, was responsible, along with fellow alcoholic K.Lay, for ‘innovating’ the massive Enron fraud. He was in-n-out of rehab while in prison, and got out early for being a substance abuser. As a majority of the capitalists are in fact substance abusers, the tragic story of multi-generational addiction is all too common among the capitalists.

Oh yeah… a BAC of 1.9 is just short of death. The only peeps who can get that high and not end up comatose are extreme alcoholics… so Skilling could be said to have been in the top 0.1% three ways… as a capitalist, as a crook, and as a drunk.

They’re capitalists, it’s not like they can’t get resupplied. They’d also had their brains plastered to the top of their skulls, or sliding down their spine, or whatever WTF druggies experience, in Vegas for days. They’re LA based capitalists. If they don’t have a vegas drug dealer too, all it takes is one call…

Flying in from Los Ang-el-ese,
Bringing the capitalists a couple of ki’s
Don’t touch my bag if you please, Mr. TSA man.

I also got grams of tweak, horse, shrooms, and blow,
To help those capitalists ‘innovate’, doncha know.
(sorry Arlo)

Of course, not all the capitalists are substance abusers. A minority are even teetotalers. Like this capitalist ‘innovator’…

1 Like

More Profiles of Lack of Courage Capitalism. Let’s meet Adolph “Bunker” Spreckels III, Capitalist.

I’d never even heard of this capitalist luser before, as I was looking up his namesake: his capitalist grandfather, Adolph Spreckels… the syphilitic recluse opium addict who was rumored to use Hawaii as his own Epstein Island. Oh yeah, this capitalist also shot someone dead on the streets of San Francisco, and got off on an insanity plea (not saying he wasn’t actually insane). This capitalist owned about 50% of downtown San Diego back in his day.

Adolph “Bunker” Spreckels III (left), Capitalist.

Like his capitalist grandfather, Bunker ‘innovated’ his fortune the old fashion way… he inherited it, along with the propensity to drug addiction it seems.

Bunker was “a boy with a wild streak who had never lived by the de facto rules of society, and an heir to a ridiculously large inheritance… His girlfriend at the time was Miss Teen California and they would kill time cruising around in her trophy car.” Before the younger capitalist turned 21, and the ‘innovation’ $$$ kicked in, "Bunker made ends meet by selling bags of weed…

In short, he became an acid-dropping, heavy-drinking, surf-mad, gun-toting hedonist…" This capitalist said "he spent his money on: 'Cars, yachts, women, wives, travelling, having a good time, partying, houses, gambling. The usual material things… his record for women…: ‘I used to fuck a lot. Still do. My record? Let’s see. I nailed 64 chicks in one week’…

But it’s Spreckels’ recounting of his drug use which" most defines this capitalist. “'Drugs and surfing sort of go hand in hand, in the sense that it’s the kind of lifestyle with which drugs are more or less an occupational hazard, like in the world of rock music… I believe it [LSD] was a factor in rearranging the boards. The boards got smaller. The surfing got more radical…

At his peak, Spreckels was dropping acid every day: “I’d mix psilocybin with mescaline and LSD and smash it up, and then chop it up into a powder…

I’ve always been able to control it. I’ve always been able to get up and walk away from drugs whenever I wanted to. Because I have a lot of willpower. I only take drugs when I want to or feel like it.’ The only trouble was, Spreckels felt like it every minute of his existence…"

This druggie capitalist (excuse the redundancy) ‘innovated’ himself to an OD death at age 27. https://therake.com/stories/icons/bunker-spreckels-sex-drugs-sugar/.

Well, we could go on tsk-tsk-ing about the capitalist’s substance abuse ways for days… they comprise over 0.05% of society, after all. But let’s step back a little.

Now, it’s beyond my imagination why the liberals insist these druggies and reprobates must keep all their privilege, and wealth for that matter. That obviously makes the world a worse place, and is -EV preserving life on earth.

One way to look at it is this: the number of capitalist in the US is about the same size as the Hmong community. What are civil society’s options here…

• If a little bit of capitalist ‘innovation’ is is ‘good’, why not more? Let’s elevate the Hmong community to the same level of the capitalists. We’d then get twice that ‘good’ capitalist ‘innovation’.
  • Capitalist ‘innovation’ is highly hereditary, only the fail-children of the current capitalists can lead us forward.
  • Lets swap the capitalists for the Hmong. What have we got to lose? The Hmong couldn’t possible be worse at ‘innovating’ than the capitalists.
  • We should treat the capitalists like the royals. The Hmong community, and the rest of us, and the earth itself, can’t survive any more of this capitalist ‘innovation’.

0 voters

OK, so nobody GAF about the Hmong. Which is OK, I guess. The point of polls like this isn’t to do a survey of my fellow UnStuckers. The point is to make a buncha related points without writing a buncha walls of text.

Anyways, I’m surprised none of my fellow Unstuckers are surprised when I point out more than 50% of the capitalists suffer from substance abuse. Take for instance, this source

• The Capitalists: 56.8%
  • American Indian or Alaskan Native: 10.1%
  • Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 9.3%
  • White: 7.7%
  • Hispanic or Latino 7.1%
  • Black or African American 6.9%
  • Asian American: 4.8%

If nothing else, shouldn’t the capitalists be treated like the royals (retain their perks, stripped of their powers) because, as a demographic, they’re too sick to lead us? Wouldn’t it be easier for them to get the help that they need if they weren’t expected to our leaders?

https://www.cnn.com/style/amp/hohenzollern-prince-georg-prussia/index.html

Here’s one IRL example of what happens when we take away royals’ official titles and power, but let them keep some money.

From the article:
" Standing between Prince Georg’s family and a cache of untold monetary and cultural value is a broadly worded German law that disqualifies those who helped the Nazis into power from restitution or compensation for lost property."

“At Hohenzollern Castle, Prince Georg is shown a photo he’s seen before: It’s his great grandfather Crown Prince Wilhelm, in 1933, dressed in a military uniform and a Nazi armband.”

“It’s very hard to look at,” Prince Georg says. “These pictures are very strong. Especially when you see the swastika on his arm. It always makes your breath stop, and you ask yourself, ‘Why is he wearing that?’”

Lolololol. The number one reason people wore swastika arm bands to nazi rallies is…they were nazis.

Did the royal family support the nazis? Yes, of course they did.

Will their fail greatgrandson be unable to connect the dots? Of course.

It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it ~ Upton Sinclair.

It’s even harder to get the capitalists to understand something, when their ability to violently extract absentee profits depends on their not understanding it.

Of course, we got a direct analog here. Those pix of the chattel capitalists with their CSA gear on, those pix of the segregation capitalists with their white bed sheets on… “are very strong… why is he wearing that?”.

Of course, the plantation capitalists got their land back after the civil war. Why shouldn’t the Nazi Capitalists get the same treatment?