5 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

sunset on my birthday

5 Likes

A bit over processed on this one, sugarloaf rock, Western Australia

7 Likes

Short flight on a prop plane that never got too high, so I got to watch the sunset between two layers of clouds.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Bohol, Philippines

11 Likes

Patagonia

13 Likes

fish market, Lombok, Indonesia

7 Likes

Bagan, Myanmar

5 Likes

Portuguese Bend Preserve - in Palos Verdes, near where I live. Probably the most insane sunset I’ve ever seen. To get to this vantage point I had to sprint up a giant hill, when I was already completely gassed from hiking all day.

11 Likes

Just to add one that isn’t a silhouette - sunrise from Alabama Hills in the Eastern Sierras.

6 Likes

I have an aunt and uncle that lived at the top of Palace Verdes, overlooking the ocean. Sunsets like that every day. Last year they moved to the sticks in PA “to be closer to family”. I think they did it to vote for Trump in a swing state, but they are closer to all of their grandkids now so maybe it was both. The views from PV are so beautiful though. Great photo.

1 Like

The different layers of color is really nice on this one

1 Like

I didn’t realize I would have to pay $$ to take this photo lol. Extremely unauthentic, but looks nice I guess.

Traditional fishing in Sri Lanka

5 Likes

For a new theme, I was thinking ‘special events’, the stuff that doesn’t happen every day. Weddings, festivals, big sports matches, whatever.

100 years of the RAF, London

3 Likes

Did not realize until the morning of, which Sunday in July we had picked when booking a few nights in Paris.

4 Likes