TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Why? Kat is a free card with no utility.

People had to work to get drose

at this second not really, you canā€™t transfer packs though, the way I think they do it is video opening the pack and send the cards.

KAT is supposed to be in a later challenge

They will limit tomorrowā€™s release to people who havenā€™t gotten an all star packā€¦ is what happens in my dreams

4 Likes

Oh like a physical card break. This whole thing is so dumb. I guess Iā€™ll just rip it since itā€™s $14.

So it will go back up i guess. Itā€™s a card that has nothing to do with the collectors on the site. Drose tanking sucks for the long term odds of this imo

They have warned that doing so could get you banned. But I guess if you have no other cards all youā€™d lose is the abilty to buy future packs.

Also, Iā€™d assume Dapper investigative team is either non existent or incompetent, so risk probably low.

Best option might be insta flipping SS card for >$200 and then using that dapper balance to fund future pax purchases.

May be hard to get $200 today though, mp going to be discounted for SS but then theoretically it should come back up.

1 Like

This pack will only be available for purchase to accounts that have already started their Top Shot collection and own at least 1 Moment in their collection at the time of the drop

psa for rising stars, always keep 1 card

4 Likes

49893 left when I completed purchase.

Is this actually true? I have no moments atm.

First reveal Zion #6377

11 Likes

I copy/pasted it, thereā€™s plenty of cards that are sub 10, pick one

1 Like

It doesnā€™t have to be a rising or seeing star right?

well you canā€™t have a rising star before hand so right

2 Likes

2nd reveal Anthony Davis SS #3056

8 Likes

nice pack there funcrusher

Canā€™t wait to get 3 scrubs

1 Like

3rd and final Jakob Poeltl # 23803

1 Like

How many packs left?