TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

alright i give up
someone please@ me if you start getting past the dapper boss

What we need is 20k more PROMO PACKS for a product you canā€™t fucking buy.

1 Like

omg i said last shot

WE ARE PROCESSING YOUR PURCHASE

Your purchase is processing. Youā€™ll receive an email in a couple minutes if another Collector beat you to the rim.

If your purchase was successful, Moments purchased on the marketplace may take up to 15 minutes to arrive.

2 Likes

YES!

LETā€™S TRY THAT AGAIN.

There was a problem during purchase. This Moment was most likely already purchased by another user. If you paid with a credit card, it should take 2-3 days to see the pending charges clear. If you paid with your Dapper balance, the charge should be reversed after a few hours.

1 Like

Meanwhile (Laura Palmer gif), letā€™s see what the discord captains are saying to the angry mob:

eldumboToday at 11:42 PM
Please stop twisting what Im saying. I never told you to leave, I simply pointed out the site is still in beta and if these issues are problems for you, youā€™re welcome to come back later when the site is out of Beta. Many customers waited for as long as you as well, this is the nature of the pack drop queue system. Im sorry you feel so frustrated by it.

Itā€™s almost time!

7 Likes

4 purchases in that stretch I think maybe 3

god that was hell

Just imagine being this bad at your jobs. How are they not in ā€œmaintenenceā€.

they are now but I think this is all just an experiment to see how long before we burn them at the stake

Iā€™m assuming this has to be keeping prices down. Imagine being not a degen, no way youā€™re going to be trying to buy now.

There really isnā€™t a point in putting up a marketplace that works 1% of the time. Just keep it down until Sunday

ended up five somehow

Seeing Stars Gobert $118, Paul $138, Curry base 43, Randle Stars 99, Haliburton base 64

too bad I still had 50 cards that all tanked in the meantime

2 Likes

i have 5 zions still, rip. and 1 giannis and my #1000 Luka (listed at $1420)

Wtf how?

same team
same flow blockchain
what can go wrong

1 Like

Iā€™m not loving this, but Iā€™m not hating it either. Iā€™m not a bot, I donā€™t have hud (but now I think Iā€™ll just have to get rayvin), and Iā€™m generally slow. It gives me a fighting chance.

Ultimate trash haul

1 Like

I clicked a lot and gave up by 10 to move on to another oneā€“if it went through I ended up with it on the plus side

the negative, I was mostly elsewhere, those were just random ones along the way

this is even more tilting cause itā€™s just that some accounts were able to buy and some werenā€™t. not even speed

1 Like

vastly better than me by price and serial