TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

well I didn’t get a pack either time so I want some cheddar

SHATS FIRED

Meet me at the penny tables for 35k currys

I hopped in the queue just in case, but knew I’d likely be too busy. Came back to see that I had an opportunity to buy and missed.

Likely same thing tomorrow. These drop times just really sucked for my schedule this weekend.

Btw I forgot to mention it but I hope nobody clicked on this and got covid:

2 Likes

boo this man

3 Likes

These prices are centuries old in Top Shot time by the time you click on them.

tryagain

1 Like

out of all the tilting marketplace malfunctions, this is the most annoying. i can’t even fail quickly to a bot like the good ol days

um holy fuck, steph is at 350

is this a buy smash i didnt even think he was in my range

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccck

I told dlk9s jr that Jokic was tanking and he said, “I told you to sell it for $450!”

Child, I did put it up for sale around that price. We’re just going to have to cross our fingers. It’s in bots’ hands now.

no one can buy

you gotta sit jr down and explain to him that sometimes if you’re really really bad at your job someone will give you 2 BILLION DOLLARS

3 Likes

I got past the dapper boss 10 times don’t think I got one card out of it

god bless america

2 Likes

I’m going to go congratulate him on the 70 he got on his math test.

1 Like

Got a pack, was actually looking to buy on the market for the first time but this is dumb, I’m going to jerk off and go to bed.

1 Like

i mean good on him but he’s now overqualified for dapper

2 Likes

I just clicked 300 times on “Try Again” for Steph 2xxx @375. Hey, you never know (didn’t work obv).

what do you think they are doing at dapper lab hq right now?
like is someone just saying ‘this is fine’? are they all asleep? is it happy hour?

just buy anything if you can

but I can’t