TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

yeah no idea not a nba fan so don’t know all the players. The CC pack I left so much money on the table just don’t want to do that again.

The Thaddeus is worth nothing so hold it and make a showcase in case they do some weird unannounced gifting that requires having a moment or a showcase.

how many packs left muk?

Gah didn’t ask. I’m still waiting and had 62360 or something so will let you know if/when I get pack

hopefully 31900

fyp

17374 left on the page

• whatever purchase fails they come back with in the end (this isn’t a big amount)

the plus sign is a dot huh

1 Like

My pack
topshotok

8 Likes

I’m mainly curious about the attrition rate tomorrow, seems like about 2k about 2/3rds through, so you need probably within 64k for a sweat tomorrow.

I think there will be a lot more fails today (although tbh i should have queue again the 1 pack thingy probably doesnt work)

ban

2 Likes

no scratch that kyrie is like the worst, gift it to me and save yourself the headache

2 Likes

Have they released meme moments yet? Like Pierce shitting himself or Duncan getting tossed for smiling?

1 Like

i am so triggered right now

2 Likes

line paused

that explains why they paused it you’re in a logjam it should go eventually

Are you 0/2 in all-star packs?
  • Yeah, I’m 0/2
  • No, I got a pack, hide the money y;all there’s poor people around

0 voters

1 Like

The other S2 stuff is tanking pretty hard, i don’t think it’s time to go knife catching but it seems like a potentially great opportunity, especially if people panic out of some 3-digit ones. Kawhi Leonard $100 now. I think once the SEeing Stars challenge ends people are going to dump and buy the 15k

1 Like

god 121 jaxson hayes - wtf (including 2 of mine at $38 lol sucka)

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/h3budda/status/1368015413871845377

5 Likes