TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Ok. I’m not using any programs and still have no idea what the hell I’m doing. I just bought this for $90. Scale of 1-10; how bad of a purchase was it?

gotta give some references to what 10 is

that card has (currently) unlimited circulation. it will go down significantly in an hour. i can’t imagine it being worth 90 dollars so sell

2 Likes

if it were me, i would sell it now before the next packs come out.

then i would use that dapper to buy the dip after the next packs come out. and if i couldnt find any deals in the seeing stars stuff, i’d look to the other S2 stuff, like for example buy 2 or 3 Lukas in that set while everyone is FOMO-ing out of it into the other new set

5 Likes

rayvin back getting outsniped by josh on jordan clarkson card back

2 Likes

Don’t really like it with packs about to drop two more times. You have to at least hold through Sunday now I’d think since he’ll have high visibility to a large audience and hopefully some Tap Shat viral marketing during ASG.

:roll_of_toilet_paper: :raised_hand: :raised_hand:

I undercut every high xxx by like 50. Want balance for more flips.

11 Likes

you are still on camp ‘i dont hate you’ so good job.
it’s a slippery slide tho

3 Likes

Can you get out of it right now for what you paid + 5% and then buy the dip in a few hours?

2 Likes

How do you keep winning shit like this against the bots?

that 1000 for 1000 luka looks nice

2 Likes

No clue except that I think they’re not targeting the sort of more marginal value atm and rayvin is down for our human snipers. If they can snap buy shit for 100 they may not be looking at LAs that are only like 30 or 40 under.

marksie in top form

so glad our resident code monkey has ethics

1 Like

yeah idk if it will get a premium or not since it’s a challenge moment. tough to figure out

Is ad in the bron challenge?

Probably not. I was more asking how bad the buy was for entertainment purposes, and based on the responses it sounds like it was a pretty bad buy. But it’s a cool play and I’m still only $23 into this, so I’ll probably just keep it.

My vuc for 170 isnt selling for 199 im da best at flipping

Edit - just sold. $20 profit for 3 hours. I knew i’ll make it in america

5 Likes

This is bullshit

idk what to do with my 1000/10000 Luka

Sell it for 10000

3 Likes

I got the #395 vuc right when it shut down

welp at least it was min ask I think at the time