TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I have a feeling after the donks, bots and flippers are done in the next few days, it’s all going to go up a lot. Like I’d hodl the Luka for sure. If I weren’t all in, I would have held AD I think.

1 Like

I should hold Luka? I hate that you guys won’t tell me anything specific because you want to rip me off.

I’m actually not sure they are going to make the challenge cards team LBJ vs team Durant. Team LBJ only has 11 while Durant has 13. They could also pick less to be part of the challenge, which would suck if you’re holding non-challenge cards.

Holding Paul and AD. Not even going to attempt to list. Everything on team bron should soar. In that earlier graphic AD was in the bron challenge. Is that confirmed?

12 w AD right? Pretty sure yuv posted a tweet about it. If so AD is massively underpriced.

1 Like

I’d double check with josh yuv aofrantic goofy, etc… I’m a fish. I think josh would say hodl the Luka but if you want a free ~1k right now, list it because it may go down a little bit in the next few days as more copies of it are released. But in a week+ it could easily be up 1.5x imo.

You guys ever wax your girls armpits?

Edit: wrong thread.

7 Likes

I think you should gift it to me

My ex would clean my ears.

1 Like

Depends if her account got a pack or not

1 Like

Mitchell 166 for $150 - to mark of course.

Randle for 110, I’d give myself a .01 % chance of getting that

Bought a PG to hold too

1 Like

Whenever i feel sad and down i remember that literally the only thing dapper did to the buying process was the remove the lowest bid button that was only used by recreationals

1 Like

The quickest way to know you failed is when they return your dapper balance right?

That Harden $325 2xxx was a little thin but I woulda been happy to get it

1 Like

Would the way you identified of buying allow the bots to avoid the issue with the Dapper page not always working on the first click?

Well my morning prediction of “instantly snap up anything sub $200” was pretty good iyam

4 Likes

Pretty good for markie

There’s a bit of pressure coming down now, a lot of AD is in the mid 300s after clearing to over 385 easily about 30 minutes ago

I feel like theres some agreed upon bot hierarchy

Like 130-170? Markie got it.
100-130? Meelou7 territory
Under 100? No one fucks with yumaqis

You used to have imjosh playing the role of omar, but roham gunned him down