TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

10-15 minutes sounds fine

2 Likes

Bots are back on full blast. It was fun while it lasted.

Even 5 is 100000x better than 1

2 Likes

1 minute might as well be 0 minutes for any not bot. It takes a minute to go through the windows and buy a moment and come back to start thinking about getting a second one

Careful, SS dipping a bit.

wow thought Iā€™d get that trae

Trying to outpace everyone is so disorientating I just 1000% bagholded a Devin Booker sigh

1 Like

@6ix stopping taking all the $6 PJā€™s lol, two more and iā€™ll have 10 for $65 and iā€™m going to bed and you can have the rest :grimacing:

2 Likes

Got that Simmons only using my left hand on mobile while my gf is asleep on my right arm during the bachelor

3 Likes

which simmons? i was super quick on one and still lost to a 36s snipe

so much fun getting sniped on everything by snubhub. they fall backwards onto one good feature and they messed it up

8xxx for $200.

that wiseman at 1700 is flippable but itā€™s making me a tad nervous

this guy is buying up all of the SS haliburtons. he is up to 23 of them now

edit - now 25.

heā€™s buying them on cooldown basically

1 Like

letā€™s all corner dort in response

1 Like

Thad #87 is back again

i just bought 8 pj tuckerā€™s in the last 11 minutes or so, same thing right? lmao

edit: 6ix, good thinking. now i hope he gets traded somewhere good and i can double my money. felt like i was an f-16 swooping those $6ers on my phone in bed haha

1 Like

I donā€™t luv you mikey but you just listed a card for a buck, Iā€™m going for it, eat it

1 Like

jesus base 2 gianiis $120

it swung from 99 to 149 to that

tatumā€™s down to 50, thereā€™s some shockers if you looked back in those Murray/Butler are about 30, I had to do a double take.

1 Like