TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

it’s back (i think)

1 Like

problem is like 99.999% of topshot users aren’t as deep into the deal-hunting / flipping scene as we are, and to them there’s no perceivable difference between us and the actual bots (despite there being clear difference). It’s like a poker pro vs ultimatebet superuser in the eyes of an amateur. i guess the data clearly shows the difference, especially @Lawnmower_Man graphs

2 Likes

uhhhh

https://twitter.com/TheFirstMint/status/1369821166450348036

1 Like

what’s a good nba pun on ticketmaster

itshappening.gif

what I don’t know

the lebron challenge is to collect all the other moments and 10 mike conleys, obv

2 Likes

going to contact support now just in the LOL case that everyone who didn’t get a SS or RS pack gets one

Worse than this, it’s 100% of the developers.

3 Likes

Lol - I’ve had an Aldridge listed for $29 for a couple weeks and it just sold.

I went for a card rayvin missed and still didn’t get it sigh

1 Like

I pretty much refuse to buy a card that someone instantly flips out of (not much of a) principle.

I think in general people are not optimistic enough on their flips but maybe just trying to get dapper for more flips. But I think if you never list too high and have to relist, you’re not doing it right.

there’s a few who still re list too low so I don’t mind

but if I see KLBruce I just speedrun away from the card and the bots ofc

1 Like

fucking hell these brons I gotta pass on

fuck i was alt tabbed theres no way i got that lebron

damnittt

1 Like

aldridge 15k is now $31 lololol I realize this is all fake but still

Fuck me i had 1100 in my dapper when that Lebron hit. Would have easily gotten it as well. Fuck me

the bron that hit was 1200

My guy who bought 100s of Jaxson Hayes has sold none and has some listed for ridiculous amounts lawl:

just needs him to pull an aldridge

Exactly. I was on the buy page before I realized. I’ve been hording all day so I was just to low.