TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

He’s already up like $40k in Dapper, so maybe he’s just playing with house money and doesn’t care.

1 Like

All-time great show. Shame it was only two seasons.

Holy fuck RS is pumping. I actually thought last night maybe I should pick up a Ja at LA for 1k, that woulda been prettay smart.

1 Like

I’ve realized I’ve never seen a RS on Rayvin. Is that the same for everyone else?

some people are going to get hurt really bad in that challenge :skull: those lesser RS arent gonna be worth much post-challenge. but yeah, seems like money to be made short-term

I got all the ones a bot didn’t I think

1 Like

one just went in bot time.

Well relatively speaking, last night the lowest tier was low 300s across the board, now they’re 500 across the board. Ja was at like 1050 now 1450. I’m buying anything under LA except maybe the super expensive ones.

1 Like

So the RS moments are showing up fine in your Rayvin feed?

only the cheap ones, but RS has gone steadily up, rayvin will always think those are overvalued

2 Likes

They show up but very few. Probably not valued correctly.

1 Like

It’s not clear to me what the premium for 2 digit RS should be, I’ve passed on a few ~2x LAs for 2 digits on the lesser guys.

I’m sure it’s futile, but I’m sending an angry ticket to support. What are the known bots names?

no idea why keldon johnson RS is getting pummeled atm

I think that’s a modest flip, it’s going to 700 shortly

For the RS i think i’m going to hold TH until I see the # of listings get closer to 10% or less of the circulating count. There’s still a lot of supply out there listed right now relative to the # of moments. Think there’s still a decent amount of room for them to run

149 kawhi gl all

o

1 Like

Wasted a 46s time on that PG13, $20 below LA, but still need to write down which are in the Durant challenge and which are longer term holds

lol if you thought Mak wouldn’t get it

2 Likes

aaaand Mak again