TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Any clue what, if anything, that implemented during down time?

Also Luka 800 :rocket:

Should I just be buying SS at min and letting them climb?

Risky imo but if you really want to Iā€™d focus on team lebron

theyā€™ll most likely fall a little at the outset of the market open

The other strat is to try and find ones just slightly over the min with a good serial. Can probably flip now for a profit or if you want to hold, they should make more in the run up. Sometimes these will sit on market for a few minutes before they go.

1 Like

Yeah I shouldā€™ve just done it yesterday when they were sitting around $100-$120, Iā€™m a little worried theyā€™re going to tank. Anything else to target? I donā€™t have the ability to flip, just looking for some things that might gain over time.

~basically, but nobody knows where to top is. The best safest money is buy a high serial SS that somebody is punting, for example I logged on and didnā€™t get a Randle for 100 whose LA is 190 approaching 200. Thatā€™s as free money as it gets. Relist for around LA or a little less than LA and it will sell in 10 minutes.

Also some value in 3 digit sns but those are more expensive and maybe will have you sweating a little bit as you wait for somebody to buy them. Usually a 3 digit sn of one of the better moments at LA is pretty good.

Do you live at rayvin headquarters?

8 Likes

yep

1 Like

The timer has ruined me. I canā€™t find anything to buy. The days of spamming everything and getting to bag hold a few are long since over.

also curious about this. they announced downtime days in advance, even indicated it could be all day long. i was expecting something massive but on the surface nothing appears to be different. i suppose if they relax the buy/sell times down below 30m and nothing dies iā€™ll consider it an improvement

So that dort was a big mistake

youā€™re the low ask and there were 8 sales in the last 14 hours?

Yep

I dont have dapper so that eventual 100 bucks flip probably cost me more

Thatā€™s what happens when you refuse to part with one hundred fake dollars

thereā€™s enough SSā€™s people put at 20+ discounts to lowest ask, youā€™ll find something eventually

I donā€™t know if DeezNvts is a bot or not but heā€™s pretty fast on 35k stuff that mostly seems to be good.

havenā€™t seen a clear this is a bot time yet, he could just be a new rayvin entrant

kawhi SS already down to 225

YOU ARE WELCOME

1 Like