TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Wen reopen

2 Likes

Same. I pressed purple on most of these sub-150s and will get 0 again.

There are approximately 2 hours of each month when I am truly unavailable. Topshot has nailed them with the past two drops. F

Godspeed to those who got pax

1 Like

wow, I just scrolled down the market and thereā€™s 20 Iā€™d snap buy will I even get one of them? nope

not only in topshot

https://twitter.com/DeezeFi/status/1367919741071994881

Some of the commons just released seem high?

Iā€™d snap buy every lowest ask except Kawhi, Embiid and Sabonis.

bought for 27k sold for 3.7k an hour later

I like to imagine there are 2 giant buttons in the TS office. 1 red that says MAINTENANCE and 1 green that says BUY.

2 Likes

Usman | Community ManagerToday at 2:38 PM
Weā€™re experiencing Marketplace issues due to heavy demand and itā€™s disabled again

Literally canā€™t handle the traffic. $2B company.

1 Like

wait we up?

1 Like

itā€™s almost as if people arenā€™t buying the packs for the collectible long term value

All of the low ask superdeals have already been bought which will play out when they turn the faucet back on, so I should look for new sales: good or bad assumption?

1 Like

as someone who plays season long fantasy on yahoo for ~20 years, i can attest that the valuation and competence do not correlate

Yes weā€™re hoping a bunch of people dump based on the prices seen in the market.

The Gobert is gone. Wonder who got it!

because dapper was so slow, random humans were getting all those low cards in gobertā€™s case HAPAXCHAMP

gobert had 3 sales, 23, 200, 450 (wat)

1 Like

I had all of the tabs open and was rapid firing buys. Had about 6 hang at waiting to confirm and the rest crashed.

not gonna try for the curry cause everyone has seen that by now gl

2 Likes

Arenā€™t the best buys going to be what gets listed as soon as it is up and everyone scrambles to fight over the same few moments?