TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

It should be similar to the 15k+ before dumb thursday. So under 10 for all but superstars

My friend got

Jrue 21k/35k
Lavine 5456/10k
Randle 9847/35k

That’s bad right?

Booker jrue ross :(

2 Likes

Totally forgot

Still live tho but recaptcha won’t come up to confirm I’m real so may just wait for second time slot

Edit: got in 200k in line

Will try again this evening

Probably at least 3x investment; aka a complete and total failure

1 Like

Lol 3x
You think any of the asg players gonna sell for under 40?

3 Likes

So for the “completion challenges” - am I correct that you just need to possess each of the cards in the challenge at the same time to “get credit”?

I don’t think you can sell em before the challenge ends

1 Like

10 Likes

Ahh, you have to have them all at the magic hour. Too bad, was envisioning an offline cottage industry where you gift around sets, but so much for that cunning plan!

Roham is actually the dude from smart.gif

1 Like

There isn’t that much overlap with the base set 2 players in this set, and the ones that overlap are rookies and stars for the most part.

Don’t see many sub $10 moments happening, even at 35k cc. Maybe once the challenge is over.

Wife’s pack.

7 Likes

I have no idea how to feel about this. Kyrie seems like a good pull. Cole Anthony is a maybe??? PJ is whatever.

wen market?

1 Like

Everyone that gets one this time will be on their 2nd/3rd accounts now for next drops lol. Fuck.

Sign-ups have at least been disabled. I hope they don’t open before all these drops done.

1 Like

What is the xx for Gobert? Very high ones carry value.

1 Like

9922 :male_detective:

If people are up for it, we could do a list of our accounts. Maybe edit the second post imjosh reserved. I like checking out what other people have.

1 Like