TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

I don’t think it should be worth more than his RC either (the common base is, the RS is not) but what do I know

Yeah I think I could’ve gotten a little more but meh pretty happy to actually make a sale while things are working.

who the hell has one buy every two hours and is buying mason plumlee

3 Likes

7 Likes

dort RSA might get very close to YOLO trigger status

annoying seeing 3 digit SS’s and just kinda letting it go

are they restricting my upload of this pic or can you only do those abstract color things?

1 Like

you need to be like an NBA player or something to do a custom pic

i got a wicked jumpshot

Have they said at what rate they are allowing MP access? Faster or slower than allowing withdrawals?

2 Likes

Miles and Marshall of course

topshot: we want to get rid of crypto speculators from the marketplace

everyone in mp: uh oh

2 Likes

If you still believe in this stupid site and have dapper, some of these RS could be good buys in an hour or two.

looks like the strategy has sorta worked so far, the non RS’s have gone up

god damnit if it does really won’t know for a full day or two of this

1 Like

This would have been a non terrible idea a month ago since they want to build this into a collectibles business and not a day trading platform. Doing it now seems like it has a big risk of alienating a lot of the existing users.

If this lets them get sign ups and new users back soon and helps catch up on KYC might still not be the worst thing. This market desperately needs new dollars and good pack experiences for new users as kindling to keep the fire going. Having the site basically down for all star weekend was #notgood.

Gifting should basically not be a thing right now for numerous reasons.

7 Likes

i agree with the smart person who comes in every once in a while and write stuff that aren’t silly jokes

2 Likes

So you get unlimited delists, but only 1 list per 2 hour, and 1 buy per 2 hours, do i have that right?

nvm i guess not, 1 delist per 10min

worst common now $10, might end up 15 again before people get to list those

omg i can purchase a moment

so much pressure

1 Like

You’re welcome but the pleasure’s all mine.

1 Like