TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Have they let ineligible people queue? And if so, will they just allow them to buy packs because they’re idiots?

Everyone should leave the line imo

1 Like

sorry only 18k

56k for me. Two friends are in though. And apparently those without moments couldn’t even join the queue so no hope that half the people ahead of me are ineligible.

3 Likes

FUCK YOU

mrs imjosh got the seeing star pack but didnt get this one. none of her moments sold so she is devin booker bagholder now

Same, only pack since cool cats 2 I’ve gotten is the preorder pack that everyone got. Of the 3 packs I’ve ever opened, one of them was I believe the only negative value pack ever opened on this site.

3 Likes

Number of users in line ahead of you: 4754

17 Likes

anyone who has no chance (100k+) want to leave queue and rejoin so we know how many are in line?

nvm we know now 170k

It’s my mom’s 70th birthday today too. Going to have a nice meal after as well (they have their shots).

5 Likes

New message says 170k

1 Like

For 100 dollars I will

1 Like

im choosing to believe roham saw my complaint ticket i submitted after going 0/3 and then rigged my RNG for a pax

Blake Griffin to the Nets wtf how is that possible

i’m very sad

2 Likes

Dw - hopefully MP actually works at some point and you can go back to getting sniped by imjosh

so here’s the thing

5 Likes

Not getting a pack but Walgreens randomly had the mason jars I was looking for so now who’s the big winner?

Judging on the numbers most people who queued are getting packs.

3 Likes

roham just sold 6m worth of gifs

1 Like

The best part is when you hit on a good card but then no one can buy so the price crashes 50%+ and you convince yourself it will go back up because of some stupid challenge so you hold it forever