TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Showcase Skeetz! The Top Shot Hot Boyz! lmao

Was there even a dunk contest?

Itā€™s at half time

They had a daily show on nba.tv (the starters) and they got canned after 4 years.

Kinda funny that they found a way back

1 Like

That the show with the random Australian proving that our accent is complete aids?

Says 67k viewers so at least that many in line I imagine.

1 Like

Iā€™m very confident in my coin flip losing skills

1 Like

the twitch viewers were in the 30-40k range for previous drops. This is definitely getting bigger and bigger attention. Twitch doesnā€™t count people in the queue as viewers, you have to actually have the stream up in browser pretty sure for it to count

A lot might get denied this time for not having a moment or whatever.

Thereā€™s a part of me that doesnā€™t want to get a pack because I donā€™t have enough Dapper and donā€™t really feel like using a credit card.

If the MP had been reliable the last couple days, I couldā€™ve sold enough to get the Dapper.

(yes, Iā€™ll still buy one if I get lucky)

2 Likes

I will give you 400 for your pack

2 Likes

same

1 Like

Yes

I think you need a moment to join the queue but could be wrong.

1 Like

judging from discord, thereā€™s a ton of people mad about not being eligible so they wonā€™t get in. that said, thereā€™s also a bunch of people whining about it being $200ā€¦ hopefully thereā€™s more attrition than normal

I have a feeling one of us are going to nail 32740 exactly

3 Likes

You need a moment to buy afaik, you can join the queue regardless

Had to do laundry today and the washer in my apt building is broken. So ended up at the laundromat but got in queue still!

1 Like

Congrats on being able to buy a new washer soon

2 Likes

True story: There is a Rising Stars moment for a human being named Luguentz Dort in these packs.

4 Likes