TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Is this not everyone’s plan?

1 Like

this is topshot/dapper/NBA headquarters last push. they need to make the market go up today or it’s finished

rn i think my best chance at getting money from this venture is from a class action lawsuit 10 years from now

5 Likes

Unfortunately they will only be able to pay out in moments

5 Likes

i needed to sell 3 shit-tier cards to get to enough dapper for the pack… sold 2, wasn’t ever able to list the 3rd. :smirk:

2 Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/bigtitstrader/status/1368329610841178115

10 Likes

One again stock tips on big tits articulate the times better than all

4 Likes

S2/15k check:

Kawhi $66
Embiid $70
Giannis $80
AD $97
Ja $99

wow

edit - cp3 $37!!!

1 Like

Yeah half my holdings are duds I couldn’t sell. Bought a $40 clarkson after he fell $15 in three hours and he just kept falling

Important reminder to anyone who joined late and is down lots of money - @anon3530961 started this thread

13 Likes

Part of why the market is cratering is that it’s nearly impossible to buy. Part of it is the venture is run by incompetents.

3 Likes

yeah, i am expecting seeing stars to moon today after the pack drop dust settles. we’ll see though. depends on marketplace being up for a reasonable amount of time, but i expect prices to go up for those moments. everything else, no idea

My plan was to buy a bunch today. Whoops.

Is the market doesn’t moon after the craziness settles and people are able to buy without a huge headache, that will be a very bad sign.

2 Likes

headache isn’t going away for at least a week I think. They want to moon but aren’t even close to infrastructure of now much less said moon so ???

It should get better after all the dumping from the pack drops is over. Market was functional yesterday morning before drop #2.

1 Like

I dont really see a moon. If it’s kind of stable I still think it’s OK. You’re still guaranteed profit on any pack. A base pack is still at worst 150% ROI. The $14 packs at still at worst like 800% ROI. Why do we think 4-5x this is sustainable?

What’s the ev of todays pack?

even if you get the worst seeing star and worst possible 5 common cards, you are going to be break-even basically. And that’s before the rising star card (rare card)

No one knows the valuation of the rising star rare card. Hard to guess since there aren’t any yet and this drop is going to have ALL of them at once

Lamelo Ball random common is going for $3300 on a /4000 print and this is a more ‘special’ set and is out of 2021.

1 Like

I believe that ball is technically a rookie card

so this special edition should not be higher than that

Can you cashout?

1 Like