TopShot and other NFTs Part II: Electric Boondoggle

Gee I wonder what the issue is.

4 Likes

The marketplace issue that is, being investigated, is the issue we are investigating.

2 Likes

$11k to complete the edwards challenge

well obv it’s mostly lamelo but gl with that one

dumped the gobert SS due to a massive wall at 200 but who knows maybe they’ll break it within the hour

https://twitter.com/bennettforce/status/1369763780222189571

Fighting AnTiFa!!! Working hard, thank you!

9 Likes

16 Likes

meanwhile

pj tucker

1 Like

haliburton RS heating up

2 Likes

It’s weird that RS is pumping and SS is creeping up at the same time, and yet next to nobody will get the LaMello and very few will finish LeBron.

Is it down? Looks like it’s working for me

We’re you around for the last cool cat challenge?

Nope, but I kind of get it now. Seems like if they keep doing these challenges it’s going to be next to impossible to lose fake money on these pump cycles.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m lamenting my cowardliness this cycle but I think I’ll get it for next time. Of course the game will probably change and I’ll end up screwing myself

1 Like

It looks like KD would you run $3.5k now and Labron would run you 4.3k

KD 7500 is at $700
and LBJ 7500 is at $1300

Even if only 5000 people complete
KD would be worth ~$1250
LBJ ~$2000

Assuming 50% nuke in value post-challenge,
KD + KD challenge moments = 1250+ (3500/2) = 3k
LBJ + LBJ challenge moments = 2000 + (4300/2) = $4.2k

stuff is starting to not look worth at this point, BUT it all still depends a lot on the # of people to complete. In order for the assumption of 5k people to complete to be valid, a lot more SS need to change hands. And if people aren’t lowering their sells, this thing could keep getting squeezed.

Next level of math, lets see what rough benchmark would be at ~3k completions
KD would be worth ~$2000
LBJ ~$3000

If the SS nuked 50% post-challenge, what would break-even be,
2k + (x/2) = x
3k + (y/2) = y

KD breakpoint is ~4k SS
LBJ breakpoint is ~6k SS

3 Likes

Heh, I was thinking yesterday when I saw the press release that the language was distinctly trumpian, setting up a main scapegoat and antagonist, the BOTS, with secondary, even more nebulous scapegoats and antagonists like SCHEMERS and FLIPPERS.

1 Like

It was insane. So they released the cool cats pack on a Monday. 50,000 pack drop, most people got one. Think under 80k in the queue. They announced the AD reward and that night the “cool cats” cards were often posted for $30, commons were similar to the prices we see for the 35k cc set right now.

Within 2 days the lowest cool cat card was $600, with the Herro spending a few days at $1500 LA. After the challenge they were down to $100-200 each.

2 Likes

mp back btw

What are the timers at atm? I’m losing track.

Hidden is having a bad day trying to sell that D Rose.

1 Like

What’s need for the Bran challenge?

I think I fucked up with that Brad, he’s in the KD.