Things to do while on lockdown for coronavirus

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: We never understand how little we need in this world until we know the loss of it. — James Barrie

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them. — Denis Waitley

played jackpot sngs all night, finally got the table

busted first hand lol

3 Likes

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

@BestOf

3 Likes

Redacted for privacy.

@discobot roll 1x10^100d144

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

He doesn’t need to score goals, man, he’s got heart and grit. A GOOD OLE CANADIAN BOY!

1 Like

Lefties unite!

Guess my technique was shit as a kid. I always felt most of my power was pushing with my left hand and shifting my weight forward rather than my right hand.

Same. I think that when you are coached to do a lot of stick work on defense then your top hand gets more work because you’re often reaching with just that hand on the stick. If all you do is shoot wristers then having your dominant hand low is better.

1 Like

Goofyballer takes his lunch pail to work every day and is a gym rat.

https://twitter.com/rogerfederer/status/1244696825602473988

Very true, but then at the same time, a lot of times you’re poking with the stick on defense but using your other hand/arm to push the opponent, so you could argue either way.

Best player on my high school roller hockey team was right handed but played hockey lefty, though.

Ok I’m set up. Any requests?

A dog dressed as a clown.

2 Likes

Aight I think that’s in my range.

3 Likes

It may not be as great as Jokerfied Terrier
:arrow_left:
but I know it will be great.