The Walrus - master thread

Food grade mineral oil is used to protect wooden cutting boards from liquids such as water or blood, protecting the material and preventing them from being a source of contamination.

1 Like

I think weā€™re long overdue for a walrus and Iā€™d like to suggest a grab bag one. I volunteer to do none of the work, but will be an eager participant!

1 Like

Ditto

1 Like

@Rivaldo, @suzzer99, @skydiver8, @Pauwl and myself expressed some interest a little while back.

No pressure, though, if you canā€™t or donā€™t want to any longer.

2 Likes

im game for a grab bag

1 Like

Im in. Nobody wanted to take up my solo walrus so Ill condense my desires into a single category.

2 Likes

I like to walrus

2 Likes

Iā€™m in.

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

Sure

I hope @SwankyWilder can come out of his notgonnabringupforumstuff retirement for this

2 Likes

yes, Iā€™m in! I have a category in mind, I just need to refine it a bit.

1 Like

Skydiver
Canada
Rivaldo
Bob
Meb
Yuv
Tilted
Suzzer
Me
Pauwl

Thatā€™s 10. Not too bad. Something around 12-14 is normal, right?

1 Like

Has anyone seen @seities lately? @pyatnitski? Sadly i think my fav walrus participants are less involved in the community for obvious and less obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll play.

2 Likes

Oops. Sorry, thought you were on there.

My bad. We have 10.

Seities popped up the other day in the AI-art thread, so is alive and well thankfully.

Also: In

4 Likes

Skydiver
Canada
Rivaldo
Bob
Meb
Yuv
Tilted
Suzzer
Me
Pauwl
Milliboo

2 Likes

Yeah I kinda noped out of here for the most part in recent times, but would like to play if there is still space.

I might be able to help with some part of the organizing - I can distribute everyones picks to the judges (aside from my own category obv) and I could copy/paste some of the template stuff for the pre-reveal and reveal thread. But I donā€™t have the headspace for any ā€œpolicingā€ so someone else would have to put their hands up for that, and scorekeeping as well since I might not be here with the same timeliness as Walren gone by.

6 Likes

Get that rap shit outta here. Straight R&B, Straight R&Bā€¦ Straight R&B

My category