The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

I listened to talk radio for the first time in years and my fm sports radio channel changed to conservative talk while I was gone. Pretty awesome moment to make this discovery as the content was all Trump focused and obviously causing immense pain for MAGA disciples. Visiting the stepmom today and wondering what she’ll be upset about this time. I hope it’s trans stuff because my son will be with me and I can sit around and drink tequila while he rips her to shreds.

8 Likes

It’s all about scale.

If Ngo just wants to read the posts of a particular person who has him blocked, there are ways to do it. What blocking makes harder is Ngo being able to build a list of all of the people he dislikes, and then quickly scan for tweets that he can rt and qt to his followers and then have those followers be able to reply to the targets in quick succession. Especially if the “followers” are bots, the whole process breaks if Ngo has to share a screenshot instead of directly linking to the tweet in some fashion.

3 Likes

Live look in on the Block function being turned off:

6 Likes

Pick a different job, then. Oh, she’s unemployable nvm

3 Likes

9 Likes

Invite Peter to this forum.

6 Likes

That is more of a societal problem. We think hearing about something fast is going to improve our lives when hearing about a big trade a few days later isn’t a big deal.

2 Likes

He’s a former OOT guy FWIW. I’m not 100% certain he isn’t flywlf.

1 Like

Awkward

13 Likes

F OOT

3 Likes

That is too funny.

1 Like

Elon doesn’t need pesky app stores to unleash X’s untapped potential.

1 Like

Maybe she should start a Hate Speech Workers Union.

5 Likes

or at least individually threaten to stop promoting increased rights for billionaires without any remuneration at all. uncle tom at least had a cabin, you know?

i’m laughing that this whole idea of paying engagement farmers --i THINK-- is designed to promote these anti-left accounts and loomer is a pro troll for many years and she’s not even able to game a ps5 out of this system. so elon now has to find ways to tilt the scales so he can “legally” spend this company money to bust unions

3 Likes

We all BBV4LYFErs here?

I’m still an (inactive) OOT mod!

1 Like

Suddenly I miss MTTc :frowning:

1 Like

This tweet will self-destruct if it’s stupid could be a money-making feature.

2 Likes

lol donkaments

2 Likes

I never posted in or even read BBV/BBV4L.