The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

As a fellow petty motherfucker, game recognize game.

14 Likes

News aggregation is one of my main reasons for going on Twitter. Can’t think of a better way to drive casual users over to Blue Sky than to ruin that function.

2 Likes

You can keep pretending you clicked the links to read more than the headlines. Nobody’s stoppin ya

1 Like

You nailed it. What a putz, a complete and utter putz, who happens to be the richest man in the world.

The correct answer is not to feed the troll, but Zuck should show up at Twitter headquarters in a gi and just shadowbox outside the doors

8 Likes

I wonder if you right click, copy link, then “paste and go” if the delay still happens? I am obviously not getting back onto that nazi-owned site to find out but I wonder.

yeah the frustrating thing is that Zuck acts like an adult and therefore won’t do what I want him to do

2 Likes

I keep thinking of the previous world wealth record holder and how what he really wanted, a victory on the battlefield, led to his humiliating defeat and death. Maybe it was after he was already dead or didn’t even really happen, but the story is the Parthians poured molten gold down Crassus’ throat. And it’s not like alternate accounts are much less gruesome.

Yes, the delay will still happen. All of the links on Twitter get created and processed through their link forwarder service. As a specific example of this, this Xeet has a link to the URL tour.ardanlabs.com. The text of the Xeet renders tour.ardanlabs.com as one would expect, but if you notice when you hover over it (like in the screenshot), the actual link is https://t.co/4ts31Zuu96 and t.co is their link forwarder and the 4ts31Zuu96 is a unique identifier that will map to tour.ardanlabs.com

2 Likes

1 Like

I’ll go toe-to-toe with you in bird law right now.

1 Like

4 Likes

Makes sense to partner with the famously Nazi-friendly state of Maryland.

Do you even Eastern Shore, bro?

2 Likes

It’s normal on X for someone to promote someone else’s tweet, even if the tweet has nothing to do with the sponsor.

Was about to post something related to this. Apparently Elno WILL ban Nazis…but only if it verifiably costs him money

While she did not publicly comment on the ads appearing alongside pro-Nazi content, Yaccarino did post on X Wednesday that, “Sensitivity Settings is live globally in the X Ads Manager — making it even simpler for all advertisers to find the right balance between reach and suitability.”

See, you’ve just gotta use the convenient Nazi filter we provided for you, dummy! Not our fault!

5 Likes

LOL advertising on Twitter right now.

If you pay to advertise there, you get what you deserve.

This might be a dead pony:

I’ve given up using the app and logging into Twitter, but I would occasionally check out a few users timelines.

Now if you go directly to a user, and you’re not logged in, it’s not sorted by date. It’s sorted by their most liked posts. You can’t change the sort.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s completely unusable now without making an account (which I’m not doing).

2 Likes

I have an account and occasionally check out a few friends/YouTubers from time to time but it really doesn’t seem to be worth getting involved in. The right-wing shit hits you in the face immediately as you join in until you demonstrate a history of avoiding that shit.

And of course, Elon’s posts always show up first even if you fucking hate his guts.