The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

By all that reasoning, I am also a fake account. Been faking it online for literally 42 years now.

3 Likes

Elon, a short video retrospective.

https://twitter.com/krystalwolfy/status/1676492586163355649?s=20

1 Like

If I were a mod, I would rate limit this thread just for the lulz. Don’t make me a mod.

7 Likes

I remember this account from back when I still had my own account, so this was a while ago. People from all over twatter were calling it out based on the same evidence listed there and more. In fact iirc there was like a cacophony of bipartisan voices singing about how obviously fake the account was, while providing receipts, and “she” did basically nothing to defend herself other than fake-pretend to be outraged and HOW DARE her fellow Democrats treat her this way, etc, but curiously only seemingly bothered by the Dems doing it. “She” would then stop posting for a few days to a week, claiming she was “taking about break from being attacked” or whatever (with occasional support from clueless thirsty old men, of course) then start right back up again as if it had never happened. It just had the look and feel of a bot account.

It is seriously old news, I am not sure why it is just now getting this much attention.

One of my right wing friends had been posting a bunch of her stuff recently as a way of dunking on liberals about student loans and affirmative action.

I just sent him the article and his response was,

“Thanks. What’s funny is she didn’t say much that actual mouthpieces weren’t saying. Joy Reid said she wouldn’t have gotten into Harvard without affirmative action. I mean, it’s true, she’s [r word].”

So, internet sleuths and the WaPo spend time money and effort to expose a sock puppet and it won’t matter a bit. Sigh

1 Like

Yea I don’t understand why this is a WP article. Just dunk on her, ban the account, and move on.

Bobman with the worst take of all time that he’s a business genius.

1 Like

Just got an Amber alert that linked me to a twitter url that I couldn’t view……

2 Likes

Elon gets the Downfall treatment.

https://twitter.com/KvotheTheArcane/status/1676795900306374656?t=vNTLRgqLKNBbpCs2eCZsgA&s=19

Hard to believe this meme has anything left in it but I chuckled a couple of times.

3 Likes

handsaw emoji lol

1 Like

https://twitter.com/KcRivaldo/status/1676850599219040259

2 Likes

You need to unfriend this one, I think

“I’ve seen him eat, he’s doing that intermittent fasting,” Isaacson added. “We go to the Palo Alto Creamery, when he can have his one meal, he orders a cheeseburger with bacon, a large sundae, sweet potato fries. He’s not in hyper training mode, I would say.”

Except for the sundae, doesn’t seem horrible.

…I think the Meta competitor [Threads] will cause him to focus on ‘How do I retain the broadest possible user base here,’" Isaacson said. “His greatest fear is if Twitter becomes an echo chamber of one ideology.

Lol

2 Likes

the most sure, Jan shit I am likely to read today

2 Likes

1 Like

lol that actually took much longer than I expected

The site has the exact look and feel of Truth, but since ~nobody uses Truth I don’t think it is in danger of being sued.

What trade secrets - didn’t Musk make all the Twitter code public?