The unblockable Elon Musk is not serious; it's time to move on

3 Likes

The proscriptions have begun.

1 Like

Twitter could use an Antonine plague

Slow down. I’m gonna need a break to catch up on my history homework.

Does this view count include simply scrolling through my feed past all the ads and junk suggestions? If so I’ll have about 5 minutes of Twitter viewing per day before being locked out. Brilliant move moran!

Can’t wait for the twitter microtransactions. Your views will unlock in 48 minutes. Spend 100 twitgems to unlock them right now!

7 Likes

Here, have an extra 2 minutes!

Join the club, Philip.

I did watch the Euclid telescope launch today and it was flawless, thanks to not-Elon.

13 Likes

I always said but because you hire smart people to do cool things doesn’t make you smart or cool. Now I’m neither but at least I know that.

Musk could make up for a lot of this by making one of those Grimace shake videos imo.

2 Likes

My brother is a power twitter user of the right wing persuasion, he must be lighting himself on fire right now.

Although I think everyone like him will still defend Elon here. (Here meaning in this circumstance not on up)

1 Like

9 Likes
2 Likes

Full impulse, Mr. Sulu.

2 Likes

No way they could just calculate the optimal rate for their goals and set it at that? Just seems like ramping it up makes zero sense unless their servers were crashing.

I will admit musk is instinctively smart in some areas. Firing your staff and making users do all the alpha testing is a great cost savings.

1 Like

HAHAHA

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/timricchuiti/status/1675226558020177922?s=46&t=RKQIqRrKzVps835SSEmebA

16 Likes

6 Likes