The TSLA Market / Economy

What a shit show on AMZN. Pretty sure they just burn money if you back out AWS.

They’re ruining the planet and treating employees like slaves for negative profit.

1 Like

THAT’S CAPITALISM!

3 Likes

Don’t forget they also pay no taxes.

1 Like

Every day doesn’t look like that, but some days do.

2 Likes

Holy shit.

https://twitter.com/gurgavin/status/1585677299080646657?t=zp7m4aTmk9GR3FnwIJ22BQ&s=19

At least the slave trade in the 1800s was profitable. Make Slavery Great Again.

What are you basing their uselessness on?

Well for one they’re working on the lol metaverse

But also they’re gleefully online bragging about working like 15 hours a week

Why? The tiktok Riverman posted was just her getting a bunch of free food. Pretty sure that all the big companies in Silicon Valley all do that. It encourages longer work days.

They don’t work in the great traditional American industries like firearms, oil and corporate finance?

1 Like

Where are they bragging online?

Tik tok is a direct competitor.

How long can they hang on while being useless? All the FAANG people I know are really smart and not useless (they’re also not recent grads). I knew one person who wasn’t very sharp that got way more than I though their intellect and ability deserved, but that person didn’t last long at all (a bit less than one year). That made me think that maybe you can start out useless, but you can’t stay useless.

LOAD UP EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ON META - BOTTOM HAS BEEN REACHED

1 Like

Warning graphic content of the video:

He was blabbering the same doomsday subscriber sentiment with Netflix after they tanked to 170. The shitty part about a full blown recession is that the only thing still affordable is to binge watch Netflix and play bejeweled.

2 Likes

could they have built some west world robots for those billions?

1 Like