The TSLA Market / Economy

kinda funny, not sure if it’s been posted (search didn’t find it)

https://twitter.com/Fidelity/status/1358553648016613378

3 Likes

TESLA INC - IN JAN. 2021, INVESTED AGGREGATE $1.50 BILLION IN BITCOIN

TESLA - EXPECT TO BEGIN ACCEPTING BITCOIN AS A FORM OF PAYMENT FOR PRODUCTS IN NEAR FUTURE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS & INITIALLY ON A LIMITED BASIS

TESLA - MAY INVEST PORTION OF CASH IN SOME ALTERNATIVE RESERVE ASSETS INCLUDING DIGITAL ASSETS, GOLD BULLION, GOLD EXCHANGE-TRADED FUNDS IN FUTURE

1 Like

They should just continuously issue shares buy crypto sell crypto then issue shares buy crypto and so on and so on until they have every dollar on earth

2 Likes

Alriiiight do we play the CLVS weeklies game again?? :smiley:

I can get paid while I wait?!?!? Sign me up!

As a man who holds like 4 BTC I am most pleased about this.

5 Likes

i guess i did ok because i only sold .2 btc when it hit $40k, and missed buying it back under $30k. evidently stonks are not for donks like me.

So TSLA to close the day up 5%?

When.

You mean when.

Yeah it’s not different this time. Either the financial asset markets will take a big hit relative to the dollar or the dollar will lose a lot of spending power. We can’t actually keep the Boomers promises to themselves. The longer they live into retirement the greater the strain will be.

1 Like

Are you talking about the US Dollar? (:

CLVS 1B market cap!!

7 Likes

DJIA, SPX, Nasdaq, Russell, VIX, VVIX, VXX, UVXY, DXY, Gold, Silver, Copper, Crude Oil, EUR/USD, BTC, ETH, DOGE - simultaneously green

1 Like

Dogecoin now has a higher market cap than GME.

Makes total sense

I’ve long defended the market valuations but stuff like Tesla buying Bitcoin is just a blinking red light telling the world we’re at the top.

3 Likes

We did it boys, we memed!

2 Likes

Just…come on.

Dogecoin currently 10th largest crypto currency by market cap and within striking distance of having a higher market cap than Litecoin.

3 Likes